Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu

This is kinda interesting, Mary and Addie go so well together you would forget this is a villainess manga lol

ugh why isn't this getting any more updates?? Someone please pick this back up I need more Addie in my life

So is this dropped?
I hope other translator can pick this up since the previous one seems to forgot/not care about this one

Group Leader
This isn't dropped. I'm waiting for Volume 3 to be released so the uploads will be slower until then.
Thank you for your patience.

Honestly wish
she hadn't forgiven the student council. Would've been more fun to watch her actually be the villainess she's always trying (and failing) to be and make them suffer actual consequences for messing with her, rather than just scaring them.
I kind of just question the writing in general considering
it really doesn't make sense for the student council to be so convinced Mary was a vicious bully when the supposed victim was so stalwart in protecting her. And having the prince go along with it because he thought that was the only way to clear up the rumors about her? Deeply unimpressive. Hoping he lost points with the heroine for that because there are far easier, more effective, and most importantly less dangerous ways to prove rumors wrong. I honestly don't know why she's good to forgive these people when she's always working so hard trying to prove that she's such a Villainess.
Of course, all this complaining doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading lol.
Thank you translators for your hard work!

Oh ok then gosh I got scared that it was dropped. I have nothing but hopes and prayers here

This manga leaves me feeling conflicted because I love so much of it, but addie/adi is 5 years older than mary & Mary is in what appears to be highschool. at best thats 18 and 23, but it's probably not. Plus
"he's been serving me since I was an infant" makes that worse for me.
It's a shame, I was happy with their dynamic otherwise and I like the two outside of that as well.

I'll keep reading because this manga hits a lot of high notes for me otherwise. I like the characters a lot & I'm very appreciative of having the heroine not be the Real villainess (even in comedies like this it's surprisingly ncommon iirc) and not having heroine/villainess yuribait. (Don't get me wrong I love heroine/villainess yuri but yuribait saddens me.) It's very nice to see mary just cheer on the heroine in her own way.

The art is also really nice & detailed. Props to the redrawer, I have tried redrawing before for icons & just that was difficult lol.

Thank you so much for the translations!

Group Leader
Thank you for the awesome translation. Isekai series often suffer from low effort releases with translations that are somehow worse than MTL, but the chapters I've read side by side for this series have been super accurate. The editing is great too.

Loveeeeee it so much, love marry, addie, alicia, patrick, love the story, keep up the good work translators

Dex-chan lover
One thing this story got right is the balance between a teenager's maturity and the responsibility as a noble.

but then again, all the teen villainess in a teen-rom-drama flick are never meant to be sensible after all....

Users who are viewing this thread