Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - What A Strange Guy.

Fed-Kun's army
a rival finally appears after 200+ chapters?1?!... next chapter will be interesting...

I feel that people here are a bit slow. The main reason why she was introduced was not because the author wanted to add drama but simply because he/she wants to enter the gyaru trend that other mangaka are doing too.

I really want to get hype for the potential competition but we all know the author doesnt have the guts to pull it off all the way.

ahh I thought that was eraser girl at first but looking forward to gyaru arc either way

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it takes a bright spark for you to notice the fire that's been raging next to you; let's hope she's the catalyst needed for actual progress with Megumin!

people saying "a challenger for Megumi"
what challenge?
also, I get getting Megumi jealous but honestly it's Maa-Kun that needs a kick in the A, so many wasted opportunity from the man.

Fed-Kun's army
217 chapters in, and we're getting a new rival now?
The manga industry has really been on a Gyaru kick lately, huh.

uh uh - she needs to take her and her glasses down the f'ing road already - j/k nice twist.

out of all thing that happens, im gonna say that this lady right here, is gonna enter the FREAKING RING, ( missed press the commnent button )
anyway, im pretty much sure that she is gonna stay for a long role just like manbagi does.
and she's coming from kagamioka, way to go author, that's the right spice

Users who are viewing this thread