An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Youshin and Nanami's romance has even caused Peach to move on from her negative feelings. That's so cute. I keep wondering more and more about Baron-san's own romance.

Youshin and Nnaami are getting increasingly intimate, and they have the approval of some parents. That lap pillow Nanami had made me smile. I'm not surprised they thought of attempting a kiss. But, surprisingly, he's never said how much he likes her.

Let's hope that his message does more than leave her blushing!

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink:

iNeggqO.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, I will love if the Author did this atleast twice a month or so.

Group Leader
To be fair the worries of Peach are quite reasonable XDDDD... its just that Nanami is just a bizarre point on the curve, but being worried that he is being played by some Gyarus group is not insane XD...

Of course she was using this reasonable argument as an excuse to hate on Nanami and all without knowing her, feeding her negative feelings, but well since everything is going fine and she sees that his feelings are growing, I guess moving on is better as well, and she changed a lot huh, taking Nanami's side as well lol

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that rings like a mum choice.

Oh, noes, sit on the bed. Such lewdness!

She clearly doesn't have such childish reservations.

He's probably more tense than anything. Thighs don't change that much on the front side when you work out.

She turns a lot.

Having to ask his friends about playing with her seems weird, as if he can't play without them.

She's not one to call him a perv.

Dumb manga timing.

Peach was rather suspicious at the start, wasn't she?

He still thinks she's only going out with him because of that punishment game?

Ah, so she grew up a bit. Nice to see minor characters getting some development, even if you don't see most of it.

The stress of sending out a message is real, but generally unnecessary.

But, surprisingly, he's never said how much he likes her.
I don't find that surprising at all. He's a romcom MC. Telling her how much she likes her means a confession, and that doesn't happen until the fat lady sings.

Alrigh, it's years 4 since i become introvert. Maybe i can get a similar experience too.
You sound like an extrovert with bad luck.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember Peach wording out her lines like that in the novel.
She was basically said that she's gonna stop acting so negative on a happy event Youshin managed to get into and she is full 100% supporting 'cause he's a really dear friend of the group.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad they didn't show the game friend girl irl, otherwise I would be having hard time on who to root for, and also cheers for the author to make her accept the fact and made her move one

Users who are viewing this thread