Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Lunchbox

Fed-Kun's army
Why do murican feel the need to insult other all the time? Because people have different view on politic than you dont mean they are wrong.
What's more is that 1984 is an extremely well received book by everyone who have even the slightliest knowledge about history and politic. The entire book is made to show how bad tyranical country can be, it's based in the USSR and the Nazi. At which point can someone say that all people talking about a book like this are dumb?

You could have made some point if you where not so much disrespectfull and full of yourself. And no, because an idiot insult you dont mean you should do it too.

To get back on the story. The age gap is not big and the prez is a few month away from graduating. The prez spend year continously doing her best to seduce the nurse, but said nurse kept resisting. In the end they got realy close but the nurse still do her best to keep enouth distance.
This is not grooming nor is it the fault of the nurse. She is just a human, if a beautifull girl spend her time seducing her there's nothing strange with her devolopping feeling.

You cant call out the adult when a student get horny, if the adult try his best to resist.
1. I'm not American. In my country we actually get taught how to recognize Nazi propaganda, like the shit Trump and Desantis like to spew.

2. Age gap is irrelevant in this case, the presence of power imbalance is the problem. Also, reread the new-years chapter and tell me that the nurse isn't encouraging it.

3. An adult should be capable of resisting a child. An adult should always be capable of resisting any urges.

Dex-chan lover
In my country we actually get taught how to recognize Nazi propaganda, like the shit Trump and Desantis like to spew.
I laughed... Trump a Nazi... realy the world is not doing well when people cant see the diference between a nazi wose objective is to creat a single united Europe while purging everything that dont fit for them and a dude that just an extremist.
Since Trump spend a few year leading the most powerfull country in the world we would've seen him go to war all over the world and kill a massive amount of civilian.
Guess what? One of the biggest warmonger that was a president of the USA is Obama, on the other hand Trump reduced the number of US soldier around the world and didn't declare a single war.

3. An adult should be capable of resisting a child. An adult should always be capable of resisting any urges.
This never happened and will never happen... And a 17/18 year old girls is not as much of a "child" as a 10 year old one.

Dex-chan lover
If a post starts like yours, there is never anything worthwhile following. I've been long enough on the internet to understand this simple fact. You have no idea about the medium you are setting foot in. Stop replying to me.
Well, isn't it strange? You say i dont understand internet (actualy you keep saying that no one but you understand internet) and you think that when your little person give other order they will comply? I mean why would i follow what you're telling, me little girl lover?

Banned
Well, isn't it strange? You say i dont understand internet (actualy you keep saying that no one but you understand internet) and you think that when your little person give other order they will comply? I mean why would i follow what you're telling, me little girl lover?
me little girl lover?
i don't know if you are and i could care less. But telling people to stop replying to me is always the sureway to make them keep seething. You are the next best example, ESL-kun.

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed... Trump a Nazi... realy the world is not doing well when people cant see the diference between a nazi wose objective is to creat a single united Europe while purging everything that dont fit for them and a dude that just an extremist.
Since Trump spend a few year leading the most powerfull country in the world we would've seen him go to war all over the world and kill a massive amount of civilian.
Guess what? One of the biggest warmonger that was a president of the USA is Obama, on the other hand Trump reduced the number of US soldier around the world and didn't declare a single war.
Wow, you really are stupid. America did more missile strikes during Trump's time as president than during Obama's. Despite Obama being president for longer.

Anyway, you're ignoring how much they love to quote and use the same strategies to gain popularity as Hitler. The prime example being Trump and his "fake news" compared to Hitlers "Lügenpresse".
This never happened and will never happen... And a 17/18 year old girls is not as much of a "child" as a 10 year old one.
Okay groomer.

Dex-chan lover
Okay groomer.
That's an impressive argument... You go on acting as if only "groomer" where not capable of resisting their sexual urge? When literaly all western young adult and adult are fuking all year long like some rabbit?
That's a way to ignore reality...

It become even more funny when the age difference is this small and the girl will be considered an adult in only a few month...

Wow, you really are stupid. America did more missile strikes during Trump's time as president than during Obama's. Despite Obama being president for longer.

Anyway, you're ignoring how much they love to quote and use the same strategies to gain popularity as Hitler. The prime example being Trump and his "fake news" compared to Hitlers "Lügenpresse".
There have been less civilian killed during Trump than Obama.

As for the propaganda there was more propaganda during Bush than Trump, and Obama was also going crazy with his propaganda. The USA are one of the country that use propaganda the most.
You thinking it's not the case only prove that this propaganda work well, since you think that when propaganda comfort you in your idea it's not propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know if you are and i could care less. But telling people to stop replying to me is always the sureway to make them keep seething. You are the next best example, ESL-kun.
You probablmy dont understand what "seething" is, since all i'm doing is taunting you... And seeing you keep answering after telling people that you didn't want to read them is actualy funny. So yeah, keep thinking you're some realy smart and great person, it's amusing.

Banned
You probablmy dont understand what "seething" is, since all i'm doing is taunting you... And seeing you keep answering after telling people that you didn't want to read them is actualy funny. So yeah, keep thinking you're some realy smart and great person, it's amusing.
me little girl lover
Anything else you want to say? Will your answer take another week?

Fed-Kun's army
That's an impressive argument... You go on acting as if only "groomer" where not capable of resisting their sexual urge? When literaly all western young adult and adult are fuking all year long like some rabbit?
That's a way to ignore reality...

It become even more funny when the age difference is this small and the girl will be considered an adult in only a few month...
Normal people (read: people who aren't predators) don't get attracted to minors. Especially not teachers to their students. Normal People are not attracted to immaturity, and teachers get to experience their students immaturity first hand.

Literally any normal person can resist any urges. There's a reason most people aren't rapists.

Dex-chan lover
I like how author had a different way of how Riri-chan got injured by cooking

Users who are viewing this thread