Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

Even if he fell for Angela in the past, that’s so rude to completely disregard his own fiancée and shame her in such ways.

ngl I don't really hate Cassiel, but ig it the resentment Jayna has for his past actions are also justifiable. The present Cassiel doesn't really seem to be interested in Angela tbh it looks more like he actually likes Jayna, which is unfortunate bc it doesn't look like Jayna will reciprocate ever again so F for him lmao

Aggregator gang
Poor the guy, he was just a victim. But i do understand Jayna's trauma. I hate Angela even more.

@Bakubread the last pages were like that for me. If you go to the settings then look for data sever to adjust the images from compressed to original image. Then refresh the page to be able to read the last couple of pages. I hope this helps!

Dont forget, he is the same guy as he was in the past. He didnt magically like Jayna more this time around, he simply wasnt pursued by Angela. Which means he's not an asshole YET, but in him there will (at least for now) be the potential to be a dick. When you know with 100% certainty that the first girl who is prettier and bubblier than you is capable of stealing your fiance in ONE meeting, it isn't just a statement about that girl. Its a statement on the weakness of that man's loyalty and conviction. He's not evil, he's just useless and she has every right to wanna toss him out.

Dex-chan lover
Is there going to be a plan around the necklace, since her father already told her she can't give it to Angela if she somehow does get it and he finds out will he be upset? It would be nice if he was angry enough to cast her out after she gets caught in her lies

just cause he did in the past timeline, still doesnt change he is the type to do that. so yea a jerk should just be left in the ditch😶

@Danni4 duuude, Cassiel was brainwashed by Angela and Rona in the first timeline, Jayna just didn't realise that. Jayna doesn't even know that sure if a witch's brainwashing is a thing. Anyone who is decent can behave like an asshole if they're brainwashed by a witch in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Man the last scene of og jayna being heart broken destroyed me, after all the shit angela did in the first time line I'm surprised that Jayna didn't just stab her or throw her down some stairs. she would look like a villainess for sure but Angela deserved it way before she framed the family that took her in

Double-page supporter
For those mad at Cassiel, in chapter 7 we see that in their first meeting he is drinking tea with them, and curiosly no one else in the room is. We focus a fair bit on the tea cup, and after that he is infatuated. This time around, however, Rona was fired in chapter 6, so she wasn't around when Cassiel came to visit. And also Angela had already set her sights on someone better.

So I'm thinking he was a victim of Rona's "love potion", and brainwashed. I'm willing to cut him some slack based on that. Sucks for him that Jayna already dumped him.

@Katamitch Did you read Abandoned Empress? Cause you look like a fan who would want Tia to be with the prince...
I understand he did nothing wrong this timeline, but it's just because Jaina decided to change, if she didn't, Cassiel would've fallen for Angela and helper her take Jaina down.
Jaina is also being cautious with Cassiel so she isn't heartbroken
(I've read spoilers that she still loved him, but didn't choose him, I think it's because he already broke her heart)
, and she doesn't want to put herself in unnecessary danger, she's already living with her killer.

I forgot the potion part - but that makes sense, that's really too bad for him. Though I'm fascinated how there were no rumors of how Whitie stole her fiance her last life - even if you like the other one better, woman tend to judge the new girl. I would have assumed that at least some thought that way 😂

Ok, now I'm bothered.

You figured out that she was using a love potion on people, but don't consider that she fed it to your fiancé in the past?

That's just silly writing, she was supposed to be smart 😒

Cassiel won't fall in love with the lil witch.
However, that doesn't mean that she's wrong in planning to break up. Her mindset towards him is pretty toxic and the relationship is doomed anyway. She doesn't love him nor trust him nor believe in him. However, this time, it will be all on her and she needs to come to terms with this.

Users who are viewing this thread