Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2 - Page 17.2

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a short manga but fun all the same. Could have they been normal siblings if the parents gave a fuck about Onii-chan? Perhaps then, Shizuku would have been able to treat her parents as human and not feel obligated to love Onii-chan in their place, but who really knows? Last chapter better have incestuous sex for the purpose of procreation; Onii-chan better not pussy out.

Aggregator gang
A bit of a short manga but fun all the same. Could have they been normal siblings if the parents gave a fuck about Onii-chan? Perhaps then, Shizuku would have been able to treat her parents as human and not feel obligated to love Onii-chan in their place, but who really knows? Last chapter better have incestuous sex for the purpose of procreation; Onii-chan better not pussy out.
I like your profile picture, broomfie

Dex-chan lover
What a way to end this, I had hope for the brother maybe getting with the manga assistant or having a moment of clarity
images

Dex-chan lover
I mean you folks need to remember, this is messed up x messed up from the very start. If you don't support it...it's like "what's the point?" or along those line.

Does anybody understand where I'm going lol??? Not justifying BUT this is the kind of manga we're reading.

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. From Shizuku's nonchalant display of dominance to her unbridled, unhinged, and vehement incestuous affection for onii-chan. I would have loved to see this continue but alas.

Thank you for the translation (I wanna hug Shizuku and feel her assets press against me).

Users who are viewing this thread