Anime You'd Really Wanna See in Live-Action Movie/Show Form.

Dex-chan lover
For me, an english Black Lagoon movie, and Joss Whedon Blood Blockade TV show, mainly because they'd be tough to screw up.

Contributor
Well The King's Avatar (Chinese Web Novel) is getting a drama this summer. The anime was good, so I think I'll give the drama a shot.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading like a year ago, that there was going to be a Sword Art Online show, and I thought it was fake, because it sounded so unrealistic. I could see it somewhat working though, if they did flashbacks of the real world each episode. Kinda like say Arrow or Once upon a time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really have an opinion on this cause I'd actually prefer beautiful animation over great live-action x great-cgi.

But if the live action means that it's giving the series a second chance, I wouldn't hesitate to say Charlotte. That episode 13 doesn't deserve the right to exist.

Dex-chan lover
A Place Further Than The Universe would be great because of the different locations & situations the four girls encounter on their journey. I'd really like to see their interactions live as well since the show's dialogue was so hilarious and/or heartfelt.

I don't like CGI so most action, superpowers, military stuff is out of question. I would love to see some detective mystery stuff, comedy or romance but please no more school setting, how 'bout some company settings.

Dex-chan lover
ive been hearing that the one piece live action was aight I don't watch live action out of principle but i might just give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread