Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
MC being treted badly is sad but make sense if we think about it.
He comes from another world, have no connections, no backing, when young he was a hero but likely abandoned the journey after seeing the kingdom experiments, or killed the demon lord and refused to stay with them for said expeiments, then he aged, stayed alone, for some reason lost every bone in his spine and when I have no doubt he is still strong he decided to livign being trampled on, like a true japanese yesman corporate slave, truly pathetic.
Being a teacher is fine, but if the place you are in treats you like that, just go somewhere else, anyway we know he have no one near, even the landlady thinks of him like dirt, so no reason to push himself like that.

Dex-chan lover
Odd that this was a re-translation. Wouldn't be wise to get an English translator? I see some left over spanish TL in the script (jajaja, ¡, ¿) which is no good.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Geoxxlll please get an english proof reader. English does not have punctuation at the start of sentences. In the manga he says he was summoned 10 years ago. In the synopsis it says he was summoned 20 years ago. There are many sentences that don't make sense. Real Academy and Medium City sound especially daft.

Dex-chan lover
You need to pay attention to how he's been living. He hasn't bathed in days and sleeps in his clothes but thinks its fine because he doesn't smell anything himself. Meaning he's used to doing this and the stench of the days sweat was normalized to him because of odor fatigue. He's also slow to work and the other more promising professors leave their work to him because they actually do have more important things to get to. He's clearly depressed and stopped having any sort of respect for himself which is why he's in the social position we find him currently.
It's you, who needs to pay attention, because it's both said and shown, that he at least has enough sense to upkeep basic hygiene. Like, how the fuck did you read this?

Dex-chan lover
bro not mc becoming a black office worker in another world too lmao. I can understand having become disillusioned by the treatment of monsters tho perhaps

Dex-chan lover
It's a Crane Wife Story
LJdD9GRl.jpg

I know you're very excited about the colored pages, but leave those for the end of the chapter. Also the aliasing is really bad.

Dex-chan lover
So she used to have 8 limbs (tentacles) and now she has only 6 (2x arms, legs, and breasts)
What happened to the other two?

Fed-Kun's army
The usual plot.

Average Salarymen ➡️ Summoned as humans "Hero" ➡️ Slaughter Monsters ➡️ Turns out the Monsters have some intelligent as human do ➡️ The human side is dicked and began conducting brutal experiment on the Monsters ➡️ MC is too kind hearted, freeing the Monsters ➡️ The Monsters is going to Elementary School and be educated about stuffs 😏 ➡️ The Monsters thanked Him by promised being his bride 💕 when they're adult ➡️ The Hero leaving them alone 😭 ➡️ The Hero marked as not competent ➡️ Downgrade to Lower Rank Teacher ➡️ Live as your average Joe ➡️ Monster Girl transfer student enter the chat ➡️ Turns out she's his ex student ➡️ Slowly building his status, reputation and ofc, HAREMM with HOT Monster Girls!! 🤙 ➡️ Marrying them off ➡️ Continue to live as Teacher.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC being treted badly is sad but make sense if we think about it.
He comes from another world, have no connections, no backing, when young he was a hero but likely abandoned the journey after seeing the kingdom experiments, or killed the demon lord and refused to stay with them for said expeiments, then he aged, stayed alone, for some reason lost every bone in his spine and when I have no doubt he is still strong he decided to livign being trampled on, like a true japanese yesman corporate slave, truly pathetic.
Being a teacher is fine, but if the place you are in treats you like that, just go somewhere else, anyway we know he have no one near, even the landlady thinks of him like dirt, so no reason to push himself like that.

Good analysis, but for me, the one thing that breaks my suspension of disbelief is that he doesn't need to suffer through society's wringers -- The MC is outfitted with enough magical might to survive off in the woods ezpz no problem.

Even in our industrial, global world, you can STILL find uninhabited islands and forests, where if you set up a shack, a small farm, all powered up by your own spells -- nobody will find you. You're off the grid. You don't need to owe anything to anyone, and you're unafraid of being robbed or murdered by any random hobo or beast that might find your way, because you're literally the Hero of mankind.

I.E: There is literally no reason to choose to be a doormat, other than being shackled to it forcefully, like with a contract, or family -- but none of that seems to be the case.
Also, it further seems to make no sense for the MC to not move to the monsters' domain, if he's so pro-mob, ESPECIALLY if one of their elite (squid-girl) is indebted to him.
He obviously has some brownie points with the demons, and rather than seeming as an interesting situation because it seems to make no sense -- it just comes across as aggressively contrived. It's just so obvious that the MC suffers, because it's easy to write.

TLDR: This situation doesn't come across as sensible in any way, and mostly seems to be nothing but the author's contrived attempt at writing an underdog that makes his way up, by "finding someone who actually believes in him".
The MC is a summoned Hero. He can just live off the grid, he has no need for society, literally. It makes no sense for the MC to be such a Japanese-drone-loser, if he's already aware of his options.
This situation is contrived as fuck, but the art is good, so fuck it, skimming this thing it is.

Ill go against the crowd here and say I'm tired of storylines like this, the premise is always so interesting and then its fucked in the ass with some big tiddy high school girl who loves the mc so very much because he did that one thing a decade ago and she fell in love with him, which is fine if it's executed well but this stuff usually doesn't even manage to do that. (Also this guy could literally be her dad, feels like generic mc™ can't handle relationships with adults).

I'm tired of isekai man but I was atleast expecting this to be a reverse-isekai with the monstergirl and professor being in normal Tokyo. Sounds like a better basis imo.

Dex-chan lover
"All the guys who watched anime in the 90s are now around 40, time to adjust the protagonist's age accordingly"

Can't wait until 2047 where we'll have 60+ year old protagonists running around with harems
Thats what I also thought lol.
But in the end, I dont care really as I can self insert in old and young. Just give me a wholesome harem and Im reading it kek.

Users who are viewing this thread