Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 34 - There is Agony After the Like

Dex-chan lover
This series will now go full circle, back to her flirting with him trying to get him to break his morals, until he eventually snaps. then they get married (;

yoa

Dex-chan lover
You know what?! Ill take it! Im so happy for them already

Fed-Kun's army
Just talk to him again. Pretty sure he is going to do that 160° spin again really fast

Dex-chan lover
So is this going to keep going as it was before but instead of trying to seduce him to get him into trouble she's just trying to get laid? :thonk:
:kek:

Dex-chan lover
Back to the original story of her sexual attacks on him ahahahaha, but this time it's not to get him kicked from school, but to make him horny for her as well!

I really like this Manga, actual progress being made in their relationship but still has challenges to overcome!

I BELIEVE IN HER TO CONVINCE HIM TO DO A 180 JUST LIKE IN THIS CHAPTER, THE LEWDNESS WILL PREVAIL

Dex-chan lover
If this were a doujin series, at some point they both explode at each other: first him accusing her of trying to get her expelled by flirting and doing lewd things and her screaming at him that she loves him both emotionally and physically and at that moment... He is left in a white void of "oh... Fuck" and stares at her for about 3 panels... Then the next chapter they fuck, either the next one or a couple chapters afterwards. Again, if this were a doujin that's how it would play out

Dex-chan lover
pXkD98i.png

Users who are viewing this thread