Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 40 - The Staunch Willow and the Pink Petals

Dex-chan lover
just bring him to meet the family, adopt him in their conglomerate after uni or whatever, get married early, etc....

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not as pure as you might think. Even women fantasize about the man they love taking them."
There, do that while wearing the Volleyball uniform, and you'll secure your future children.

Dex-chan lover
Because this lad doesn't even masturbate, I can see their first time being a whole one minute of fun :kek:
I hope she is the kind of girl to take it as a compliment :kek:
Yeah, masturbating a lot helps with lasting longer your first time. Yeah...
But really, if he can control himself that well with prime numbers, he might be able to have total orgasm control. A natural tantric genius.

Dex-chan lover
yvcUIKw.png

Dex-chan lover
So, he belongs on the christian street because he thinks that the erection is bad, and she just shot herself in the foot with her remarks from earlier chapters.

Both are extraordinarily moron.

Thank you for your good work 🙌🏻

I'm glad she gets it. Hope her solution will be entertaining or interesting.

Dex-chan lover
So, he belongs on the christian street because he thinks that the erection is bad, and she just shot herself in the foot with her remarks from earlier chapters.

Both are extraordinarily moron.
I disagree, he has been very forward about what he felt and why, she knows the exact nature of the problem, the causes and how she affected it, this is more than you can say about many other series, the so dreaded "misunderstandings".

She might seem in the wrong for what she did now, but we gotta remember she was trying to find a compromise, to go his way.
He is the moral officer, to get into this relation he has to fight the persona he represented during this whole time.

Tadashi means well, but his image of Tsubaki as a girl with “pure” love is very damaging to him.

Users who are viewing this thread