Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Agony of Speaking Up

Fed-Kun's army
My God its been an honor guys.

Song popped into my head when they confessed

Dex-chan lover
I thought it'll take a few more chapters but holy shit...

shit-real-fucking-quick.gif

Dex-chan lover
Based on the authors twitter they're aiming for at least 33 chapters for this volume so next one is last one till possible hiatus or ending, that could just be my translation, but I am once again recommending you support the mangaka.
Boh734O.png

I'm doing my part

Last edited:
I just felt a euphoria seeing this, I’m both happy because it happened, but a little sad because whenever there’s a confession, it usually means the end of the manga, if it sticks around to see the relationship flourish I’d be ecstatic

Dex-chan lover
i saw the amount of comments, and knew something good must have happened. bonzai! i hope this isnt a mark of the ending.. confession endings are the wooorst

Dex-chan lover
Woot. 32 chapters in I’ll take a confession. Please no takebacks or returns to the status quo.

Double-page supporter
This is great! I just hope that this series continues well beyond the confession. It would be fun seeing how these characters grow and build a genuine relationship with each other. They've been able to reflect on themselves in realize their desires, but it's another thing to be alongside somebody else.

Dex-chan lover
I actually POGGED in real life. I didn't knew it was possible.
But this is the end, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread