Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Agony of Speaking Up

Contributor
giphy.webp

That was fast. I was expecting some more faffing about.

Dex-chan lover
No forced drama, no long waiting, no confusing shit and uncertainty. PERFECT!
Ironically, it's a series with a lot of heavy drama around self doubt and anger but it's played out well so it just feels like character development. Them forcing it down your throat with dumb misunderstandings is what makes me pull my hair out

Dex-chan lover
should've gone the rent a girlfriend route and took 289764364312 chapters to go absolutely no where

Dex-chan lover
HUUUUUGE!! Expressions were awesome this chapter. Feels like axe is coming soon

Dex-chan lover
Ok this went from 1 to infinity real quick.
And I'm down for it.
Also what a rare sight - an actual self-reflection and character development in a romcom.
I mean, both have been boiling in their feelings and reflecting on their actions for a while, since the middle of the school festival stuff. They've changed the amount of hostilities in their exchanges too, so

It feels weird that they'd confess right now, but mostly because of how conflicted they still seemed to be about stuff. Still, that precisely could be the impetus for those feeling to overflow in this manner, one of them being shake and shaking the other (if without realizing it) in response.

Fed-Kun's army
I would say that this was sudden, but it really has been a long time since this series began. I just hope that it isnt because the series is getting axed and will end in 2 chapters or something

Users who are viewing this thread