Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - At the Inn

@N0Mi0 I know it’s been months since you posted the comment but thank you for the in-depth look into this chapter. I really appreciate it

Contributor
@EroZero

The fact that it's been months is even better. Thank you for you appreciation, I'm glad you found it enjoyable, ehehe.

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0 I haven't read either so I can't really say anything concrete on the matter for this series in particular, but the differences we see here could also be related to the fact that you said you're talking about the web novel, but there's also a light novel which is more likely to be what the manga is adapting. There can be significant changes from WN to LN, and then changes from LN to manga and/or anime, so things can get quite far removed from what the WN readers recall. For better or worse.

Fed-Kun's army
@N0Mi0

So does the LN improve on this whole sex thing? Is it just overall better than the WN?

@Asset

Honestly, it's almost always up to personal taste. LNs are supposed to be refined versions of the WN where the author changes things up and polish the original WN. What I do find, however, is that all too often do authors remove the wrong things and ruins what made the novel great in the first place. Just one example is "the rising of the shield hero". The LN butchered it completely in my opinion, it was quite decent in the WN format but nigh unreadable in the LN format, especially since you knew how things went originally. Others might disagree though.

If I had the choice, I would almost always go with the LN of any given novel unless there has been harsh criticism against it, because it IS a polished version of the novel. But the LN comes later and also tends to be licensed. Honestly I wish I could just read the raws already but I'm probably a year away of japanese studies for that.

More Nos? Sounds like he'd be a disagreeable fella that says no to eveything. Pfft. A lot of weird names in this manga/novel.

Dex-chan lover
@seregosa, well if you dont mind reading a wrought translation of the webnovel, click on the novelupdates link on the manga page. the whole thing was translated there.

Aggregator gang
@N0Mi0 Thank you for the information! I only read manga so there a bunch of stuff I didn't get from WN and anime(maybe?). I honestly thought this is a harem where there are random teases here and there, since Hajime seems (at least to me) so indifferent towards the woman body making me think the kiss with Yue and cpr with Shia are ones of those teasings. And the romance tag is for another couple which we don't get to see yet lol. But the scene "your heart is already mine" destroyed the picture I had for this series. So here I am, in the comment section, trying to find the explanation. So thanks a lot!!

Dex-chan lover
Capture.PNG

hehe nice
also how do u put images in comments in MD? idk where to find it

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam the button next to the URL button that has a pic icon? and then like the URL you put the image link in there and then you have this:
b65bdc88b477b5f77ae7e6f2cc5caf9628059142_00.jpg

Aggregator gang
Sell it, for the sake of my sanity, please, just fucking sell it.

“that was a reward for shia” “besides whatever happens between you and shia, your heart is already mine” tf? Is she saying she dc if he does stuff with another random dumb big boob chick? She alr with shARinG?? Omfg tf wrong with this girl...ew

Users who are viewing this thread