Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Dex-chan lover
when english TLs steal from mexican and not the other way around 🤣😂
@Ti0 yes

Group Leader
when english TLs steal from mexican and not the other way around 🤣😂
We’re bringing drugs. We’re bringing crime. We’re sniping manga other groups have worked on for months. And some, I assume, are good people.

@Asriel, honestly as far as dark stuff goes this series is pretty good. It's edgy but doesn't take itself super seriously, which is a boon compaired to the mess that is dungeon seeker.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really put off by that damn Loli tag, but the summary mildly intrigues me. Are the lolis lewded, or is it possible for me to read this without popping a blood vessel?

Question for the novel readers
I really hate how the tension of his personality completely does a 180 when the teacher arrives is the novel any different?

Aggregator gang
that bionic arm looks edgy... i prefer the design from the LN .. look more sci-fi that have red line over it

@Jesotku at first when he meet his sensei he doesn't really change attitude, he is just doesnt care about this sensei group, but later when this arc end, he's changed his attitute towards the sensei.. only to the sensei tho

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage
@ninjadork
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pzs7S6Yixc_9zomKnf5gOF12aUKuTal3/view?usp=drivesdk
(LN V2 extra)
Even his parents agree!
Ah, thanks to Lymus for pointing out the spoiler.

Group Leader
@Ti0
Why the fuck would you tag people with spoilers they didn't ask for!?
What the hell is wrong with you.

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage
It’s not a spoiler.
It has nothing to do with the plot.
It’s a SIDE STORY. And not included in the web novel.
And it is in volume TWO of the light novel. If you are caught up with the manga here, it is NOT a spoiler.
Spoiler alert, if you haven’t read to after the second labyrinth/dungeon.
The volume ends after Hajime, Yue, and Shia get spewed out of Mideli’s labyrinth.
Sorry if you thought the link was a spoiler though.
Sorry!

Group Leader
@Ti0
Firstly, it doesn't really matter if it's part of the main plot so long it's an actual part of the series.
Secondly, I'm pretty sure things that are only in the novel and not actually in the manga itself yet, still count as spoilers.
Thirdly, you're supposed to post chapter specific developments in the relevant chapter thread and not on the main comment page.
Fourthly, you're still not even using spoiler tags.

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage
Sorry!! It’s now in the manga so I got carried away!! I’m really sorry!!
I guess we have different meanings of the word spoiler.
Also, how do you make a spoiler tag? That would be very helpful. Thanks!!
Thanks for pointing this out.

Group Leader
@Ti0
Dude, just highlight whatever you want to put in a spoiler tag and press the button in the row above the comment field. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread