Arrogant Slave - Ch. 24 - Stab

Supporter
Lying or omitting the truth would have been immoral as well, especially if it was to protect himself. The only correct answer was to never have joined the war, which is impossible to undo at this point.

What about omitting the truth to protect her? He knows the slave-girl is insanely protective of him. He knows that if the village girl takes his confession badly the slave might kill her. But she deserves the chance to move on. "Hey, I was a soldier in the army. I was at the battle where your brother died. I'm sorry for your loss and I will do what I can to help you, but you need to get out of this village, because it's not safe." The way he told the truth here is the worst possible way to go about it.

Knowing the slave girl's tendencies, he needed to talk to her outside of the hearing of this village girl, confirm what he's about to do, then ask for the village girl's forgiveness. That would be the moral/honorable thing to do in this situation. Not just blurting out the truth, come what may. The way he went about things is how you get made fun of by utilitarians for being an inflexible Kantist.

Double-page supporter
She's going to start her own kingdom where everyone is allowed to have a leather shoe a day.

Poor village girl but she signed her own death warrant when she lifted that sword.
Fuck that. Why should she have relented? She was kind enough to be hospitable toward them and then bro randomly decides to let her know that he personally murdered the one person she stayed behind and waited for all this time. I'd probably raise a blade to the guy too if he betrayed my trust that much that quickly. Her death is by no means on her. It's on the slave for stabbing her and the soldier for not keeping her in check, since she's his responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Girl has no hesitation in ending people's lives, i wonder what sort of person she is before she became a slave... :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
I am now not rooting for the main two anymore.. Letting a naive innocent farm girl know that her brother has been killed by the people she genuinely helped then killing her is just cruel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She could have just not raised a sword at him.
He pretty much provoked her. Anyone would blow a fuse. Was she really that much of a threat to be killed on the spot? He just wanted to die while completely ignoring that slave girl is right there. He practicely killed the girl.

Fed-Kun's army
from all of the possibilities, this one surely came fast and hard

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused now... The brother was in the same army as the perverted knight sent out in their pursuit; so, I'd assume they are under the same lord, or the same faction, at the very least. How did MC killing the brother award him achievement and knighthood?

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, if your in a Hamita manga, life is going to suck for you. I do wonder if the bumpkin would have actually gone through with killing him or just injured him. Afterall, killing someone is definitely not easy on the mind (if him blurting out that he killed her brother was anything to go by. dude's probably stressed with all the BS going on lately). Also I have a feeling that if they hadn't told her now, Hamita would have found a way to make her into an even bigger problem later, so unfortunately, she had to go here.

Dex-chan lover
Don't they both belong to the same country?? Shouldn't the brother have been his fellow soldier? What did I miss?

Users who are viewing this thread