Arrogant Slave - Ch. 24 - Stab

Dex-chan lover
I think he died when the slave snapped his neck with a kick last chapter.
It's just dislocated...

iu

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused now... The brother was in the same army as the perverted knight sent out in their pursuit; so, I'd assume they are under the same lord, or the same faction, at the very least. How did MC killing the brother award him achievement and knighthood?
My guess would be that he ordered him to a near-certain death in a battle (if in a low-level position of command) or had to pick someone to save in a situation and chose the other person. Either of those could lead to a guilty conscience.

Dex-chan lover
Right, so guy maybe shouldn't have confessed about it and the girl might still be alive.

Dex-chan lover
My guess would be that he ordered him to a near-certain death in a battle (if in a low-level position of command) or had to pick someone to save in a situation and chose the other person. Either of those could lead to a guilty conscience.
so... commoner chose to save the commander, huh? I wish to see the death of that commander.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter left a bad taste in my mouth.

The country bumpkin offered these runaways hospitality and she was murdered for her efforts because the MC thought it was a good idea to tell the truth.

It hard to be sympathetic to the runaways after what happened. The country bumpkin's death was a cruel one.
Yeah like it was just a dick move todo like we all know she could have parried that attack but said na fuck u

A shame I would've preferred she didn't die but at least I can say this story isn't predictable

Users who are viewing this thread