Asahina Wakaba and her 〇〇 boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty fucked up psychological shit. Does that really happen to people? I only knew we can unconsciously forget traumatic memories, but altering it?

Dex-chan lover
@meidunk yes actually you usually fill the gap in the memories with a new narrative to avoid the painful truth. That's how people get delusional when for example someone close to them dies and they act as if that person was still alive.

Double-page supporter
Lol, a dramatic situation, that is easily resolvable IRL. Can't see it nothing except of amusing.

Dex-chan lover
@GuitarLegend
Also, just noticed, this line on page 20:
They've been keeping their distance and spreading rumours, and they don't even try to approach me
Were they spreading some kind of rumors after they forced Asahina into this punishment game? Don't think that was touched upon in previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@GuitarLegend thank you for the new chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate everything you do. 😁 Also, I’ll be following your work as well. I’ll definitely keep a look out. 👍🏻

Group Leader
Bizen is damn sharp. I hope everything will be solved peacefully.

Man she became so in love with him that she become crazy, even erasing the memory that she is doing the game. I don't like drama but this is a bittersweet savor that we need in this manga, this can't be only happiness.

I'm guessing the bullies snitched on Asahina to Haruto's best friends. This was bound to happen but now, idk, the bully storyline feels out of place, there's still tons of development that could've occured in their relationship before they decided to sting us with the bullies.

Hmmmm curious how this is going to play out now. Didn’t think the total mental block would happen like it did-

I feel like there's a page missing between 22 and 23 (the "Well, someone seems to be in a good mood these days" -> "A-a kiss!? It's still too early for us!" transition is very unnatural)

Dex-chan lover
poor girl literally repressed the memories from before she fell in love with him

and is it just me or is 1 page or 2 missing? coz she was suddenly talking about a kiss

Users who are viewing this thread