Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Ayame and Kairi

@AkiTooru yeah and she had to do it to avoid Ayame giving orders to Asebi a second time, the original point of the dual core thing was so Dahilia would be able to take control of Asebi's body if Ayame tried to force Asebi to do something

Fed-Kun's army
I'm now conflicted after reading the latest chapter, I don't even know who I am supposed to cheered on :/

Less dicks, but more like the characters in the story who know little, so just go rambo on killing (or holding at gun point) those who goes against them. I can understand Licorice wanting to free her parents and boyfriend, but yeah, they are still being arses for not asking the why.

Brainwashing or nuclear destruction by the hands of nobles who don't care about anything but their own safety.... as crazy as it sounds, in ways, the father should really brainwash the nobles who'd have an inkling of taking advantage of the new world citizens, but maybe not the ones who are the supposed "better nobles." Defending them from brainwash is the same as Yuu befriending people like Brant and Licorice in the sense of story.

Dex-chan lover
So Asebi is the only person connected to Waldecia who's a decent person, & even she isn't the original Asebi. It's like a huge game of "Who Am I & How Did I Get Here?"

Hm, arguably the father has the best position. How much can we really trust these nobles to not be total asshats given what they did to their own kind and the world? Licorice is basically operating on a "But what if they don't, even though the actions these people have taken are contrary to what I believe will happen?"

Users who are viewing this thread