Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Gram and Aizen

I have a feeling it was axed since it’s only 60 chapters. The plot feels like it was just starting and yet we’re straight to the ancient island.

Anyways, can’t get over how stupid Licorice is. Rip Gram and Asebi’s dad.

@ pip25 4 chapter remaining? is this axed or something?
btw last time I check I saw the status this manga is "completed" but now it's "ongoing", did the mangaka got another publisher or something?

Dex-chan lover
If they were trying to invoke sympathy for Licorice in the reader, they failed. At this point she needs to disappear along with all the other Brandt citizens. Seeing how downright tyrannical the Emperor is, how could she have even an inkling of belief he won't slaughter and subjugate the outside world?

Contributor
@es_kan

Not axed, but the author wanted to end this serie while he still had the motivation for it (Asebi started in 2014, already 5 years), instead of letting this go on forever only to get one chapter a year (hello berserk).
It is his first work after all, and i can understand if he want to do another manga now, or just another work once he finish this.

@Kikaibaka when will you guys learn to stop blaming Licorice for everything pretty much everyone does? Why the fuck is Licorice to blame for what the Emperor and the others are doing? She is not the one behind the emperor, she is not the one supporting the emperor, the only thing she is trying to do is save her family from being unfairly brainwashed. Wtf is wrong with the people here in this comment section? Really now, what is happening here is this: "random mass murderer 25 exists" "This is all Licorice's fault!"
"My favorite baseball team lost, curse you Licorice!!!"

The emperor woke up because Asebi's father is a hypocrite, he had the emperor's life in his hands for the longest time and decided on doing nothing about it, in favor of his plan to punish and brainwash the entire waldecian population instead of ridding the world of the main culprits behind past events, all because of his misplaced anger and pathetic pride.

@pip25 My thoughts exactly, with each passing chapter all I see is that the Waldecian higher ups deserved being exterminated, and the people themselves were just as normal as the current civilization. It's almost obvious that Asebi's father's plan is very exaggerated and that it would affect a lot of innocent people who had nothing to do with the past mistakes, Asebi's sister herself noticed that, that he was blinded by grief and anger, this goes to show how he wasn't really in his right mind.

@warpbeast excuse? Are you freaking blind? Ever since Licorice came back to Brant she didn't do anything yet, she couldn't even do anything. Licorice didn't know anything about what happened to the country, all that happened so far was her learning about what is happening in Brant, that's it. Asebi's father even had the gall to call her selfish because she spoke against his plan, except that the hypocrite, while he may have lost his wife, his family was alive and well beside him, but he pretty much wanted Licorice to accept her family being murdered right in front of her face and be happy with it, as it would be the "best for ther world". THat's it that's all that happened so far in the story. As for the emperor part, no one even knew that trash was alive, everything he did was his own actions, also regardless of how much of a garbage human he is, before we even got to learn about how he trully was, his attack was justifiable as a leader of a country wanting to stop terrorists from commiting mass murder. But then he had to open his mouth and show how he really deserved to be offed. Needless to say none of this was Licorice's fault or even had her hand on it.
THe only thing Licorice trully did so far was to accept Nazuna's proposal to return to Brant. That's literally everything she did so far, everything that happened afterwards was done by other individuals of their own choice, but for you, Licorice is the one to blame for their actions too.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer
Did I blame Licorice for the Emperor being tyrannical? Nope. But betraying the people who have shown you nothing but goodwill to SUPPORT said Emperor puts her in the wrong. She sided with the Emperor not even knowing the events that lead to the Waldecian Empire's destruction and subsequent ravaging of the world. If the Waldecians are awoken, what do you think is going to happen to the ravaged world they are waking up to? Do you honestly believe they'll all be like Licorice and want to coexist with a degraded society, with massively degraded technology? These aren't "normal" Waldecian citizens who were put into suspended animation, these were the Nobility, the one who's status and power allowed them to loom over the general population. With the Emperor behind them, they would move to regain their rightful place on top of the people of the world. Not one action by anyone affiliated with the Emperor's side has shown otherwise either, they goal is to restore the glorious Waldecian Empire. And as for why I said the Waldecians(Including Licorice) needed to disappear is because the knowledge they have is just too dangerous for the current world.

Aggregator gang
@Euphaire

I was confused too, lol.
When I started reading this, mangadex said it was completed with like 40 or so chapters.
Then it suddenly become ongoing with 60, now it again says completed.
I wonder what happened back then

Dex-chan lover
You guys can hate Gram all you want but that shot was baller. Being said that, every other character but the two MCs seem retarded.

Aggregator gang
@Disguised22

I know.

The point is this site said its completed at ch 45 or something like that. Probably a mistake on the uploaders or mods side, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Right now, the only character I'm worried about seeing the end of this story is Dahilia. Yuu had to go & raise a damn death flag telling her & Gram not to die. Well, Gram's already tapped out on that, apparently. I'll be absolutely sick if the author has Yuu & Asebi & Gang (minus Licorice & the damn combat modules) make it to the end only through Dahilia sacrificing herself because of her feelings for Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a sick-ass noscope from Gram.

Tragically Aizen was a stronger angry broken man. RIP Gram, you were a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread