Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Gram and Aizen

Fed-Kun's army
@Kikaibaka Licorice did nothing wrong. Is he going to accept her family getting brainwashed and forgetting her? LOL. Also Assebi's father is a hypocrite who had it coming.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sakai @Kikaibaka She is NOT supporting the emperor, she helped the Emperor before because well, he is the freaking emperor. Instead of supporting him, she is only antagonizing Asebi's father, and for obvious reasons.
If she doesn't she can say goodbye to her family. You guys have seen the model town, everyone would become new people entirely. You simply cannot side with Asebi's father or blame Licorice for that, his plan is almost as bad as anything that might have happened under the Waldecian emperor's command

" She sided with the Emperor not even knowing the events that lead to the Waldecian Empire's destruction and subsequent ravaging of the world. "
And that was wrong because? Need I remind you that guy was still the leader of her people? If she doesn't know the truth why would she not defend the emperor?

"If the Waldecians are awoken, what do you think is going to happen to the ravaged world they are waking up to? Do you honestly believe they'll all be like Licorice and want to coexist with a degraded society, with massively degraded technology?"
Oh sure because every single one of them is going to be like the emperor right? Remember, Licorice is a class A citizen, if she, one from the high society can be normal, why is it that every single one of the Waldecians is going to be the exact inverse? Like I said, sure there are probably some Waaldecian who deserve some punishment. but instead of punishing these guys, driven by hatred. Asebi's father wants to punish every single waldecian who doesn't belong to his family, his own daughter said that he was being too extreme while blinded by his emotions. This clearly shows that you cannot fully trust his statements about the truth of the past.

"Nope. But betraying the people who have shown you nothing but goodwill to SUPPORT said Emperor puts her in the wrong." She didn't betray anyone, she did act irresponsibly and left the ship and her job, butshe didn't sell them out, she didn't backstab anyone(I mean that literally, like with a dagger or knife), she didn't sabotage the ship, she didn't sell crucial information. No, all she did was accept to leave the ship, period. Nazuna shot Asebi of her own accord, this was pretty much shown in all details, which means that this wasn't on the agreement.

"With the Emperor behind them, they would move to regain their rightful place on top of the people of the world. Not one action by anyone affiliated with the Emperor's side has shown otherwise either, they goal is to restore the glorious Waldecian Empire. And as for why I said the Waldecians(Including Licorice) needed to disappear is because the knowledge they have is just too dangerous for the current world."
Which is why the current target is the emperor, which is why I said that Asebi's father is a retard and instead of his tyrannical plot, he should've killed the emperor and the main politicians. And it's not even like he couldn't, Asebi's sister even said that he could have simply killed them but he didn't, due to sheer hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread