Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 74 - What Should I Do Next

Dex-chan lover
took 10 pages to put on her fucking underwear - and that's the whole chapter for the month lmao
was expecting them to chicken out, but this isn't any better lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dragon_Ball_Super_Broly_Broly_GIF_-_Dragon_Ball_Super_Broly_Broly_Super_Saiyan_Broly_-_Discover__Share_GIFs.gif
This is Happening !!

Dex-chan lover
A month to get out of the bath, a month to get in, a month to have a single kiss.

They entered the bath in Issue 70 at the end. That came out… December 13th of Last year. We have been in the Bath for 5 months

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean 10 pages 😭😭 I know this is how long the chapters usually are but arrgh...

Thanks for the tl, knights of favonius.

You know what's funny? If author got an accident and regret not posting the entire thing and every reader is like grassss.

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter of stripping, 1 chapter of awkward foreplay, 1 chapter of opening the condom, 1 chapter of putting on the condom, 1 chapter of trying to put it in, and finally the chapter where they do it. So 6 chapters by my calculations
You forgot the part where they decide to wait and not do it after all.

I keep thinking this is one of those Shinzo Abe 'please reproduce' propaganda manga, then I remember a condom company is producing it lol

Dex-chan lover
It's getting kinda annoying. 9 pages of content per month just to get blueballed for almost half a year. Not my kind of jam.

Dex-chan lover
They could have had a real-life baby in the time this is taking.

Users who are viewing this thread