Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 74 - What Should I Do Next

Dex-chan lover
Marry and reproduce

znjpra.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I literally LOLed. I really hope next chapter they just cut to the next morning packing their bags and went home just to fuck with you horny motherfuckers

Dex-chan lover
Our boy out here fumbling the bag. I'm gunna have to declare an L on the play and a 30 yard penalty.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think it would make for better storytelling if they didn’t have sex next chapter. It would also be good demonstration of consent in a relationship.
Why? They're both clearly in the mood for it, what is the problem with consent here? Beside they already refrained from sex once to "demonstrate proper consent", doing it second time would just be bad and boring writing.

She was already once like "so its my girlfriend's duty to have sex with you, right?" and he corrected her and refrained from sex due to lack of proper consent from her. Recently we had that whole talk she had with her female friend about sex, which made clearly she really wants to have sex with her boyfriend soon, she's horny for him too, and he clearly wants it to as long as she's into it properly. I don't see why you think this time they shouldn't do it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why? They're both clearly in the mood for it, what is the problem with consent here? Beside they already refrained from sex once to "demonstrate proper consent", doing it second time would just be bad and boring writing.

She was already once like "so its my girlfriend's duty to have sex with you, right?" and he corrected her and refrained from sex due to lack of proper consent from her. Recently we had that whole talk she had with her female friend about sex, which made clearly she really wants to have sex with her boyfriend soon, she's horny for him too, and he clearly wants it to as long as she's into it properly. I don't see why you think this time they shouldn't do it.
Forgot about that time. I don’t reread this manga so that slipped my head. Ivwas just being a contrarian because I was wary of everyone being hyped for the sex.

Double-page supporter
Lmao. This fucker is probably hell bent on stretching out build up to a sex scene over the course of the whole fucking year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread