Assassin's Pride - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Pandora Days

Double-page supporter
I don't understand this at all why would the commoners care that the girl who isn't even going to be the head of the family or involved in decision making is the child of an afffair?
I think their might be deeper circumstances to the mother's affair because if she cheated on the duke it would eventually be brought to light and she her daughter and the man she cheated with would all be put to death. If the duke married her out of love it confuses me that she would cheat on him because in nobility commoner marriages its usually mutual love. Also based on the structure of society it is highly unlikely that it could've developed into one of those plots where the lady marries the wealthy noble kills the noble and then remarries taking her true lover as her spouse. I think there is a deeper reason like maybe the mother's bloodline actually inhibits mana traits naturally or something and that's why the mother is being suspected of cheating.
Another theory is that the mother was killed to prevent some form of truth from spreading and merida was actually the mother's child but she was switched at birth with a different child which is kinda unlikely.
I don't really understand the reformist idea they talk about reforming but it seems like they want to keep everything the same but just remove the angel family from a ruling position.
I still fail to see how assassinating Merida would change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread