Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 9 Ch. 161 - The Mystery of Knitting

Dex-chan lover
Seeing him put that ragged cloth around his neck reminded me of the fact that Epstein did not kill himself.

I'm curious, who is the main love interest? It feels like Chiaki has gotten more screen time towards it, but hypnotist sempai is the one insinuated more.

Oh myyyyy this was sweet. I know she's a thunder but I hope she would get more of this cute moments

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... while this is a cute chapter. But i can't help wondering who the hell is that girl (that have similar hair with Chiaki) in the first page??

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua

So long as the series isn't nearing a conclusion, the mangaka and editor will not want one girl to be perceived as the main love interest. On the other hand, it's probably hard for the mangaka not to have developed a favorite, and to allow that favorite to move a bit ahead of the rest, and more generally to allow some girls to be better positioned than are others.

That said, the real contest seems to be between Suzu and Chiaki, with Suzu in the lead. Kotone (the hypnotist) is intelligent, well adjusted, and physically beautiful; but she's been held-back by the writing, perhaps because otherwise it would be all too easy for her to take an overwhelming lead. Reiko (the Public Morals girl) got off to a very bad start, though she evolved into a character for whom most of the audience might otherwise be rooting. Tanaka (the gyaru) has been held back simply by not making more appearances. Hayasaka (the track athlete) has appeared still less often, and Chiaki's brute strength gives her most of what advantage might otherwise go to an athlete. Nonoka (the mad scientist) is almost always kept behind those dreadful glasses, and she hasn't formed much emotional connection. Asahi (the advisor) is an adult, at least socially.

Users who are viewing this thread