Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 9 Ch. 164 - The Mystery of Courtesy Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
When she said "this will offer as substitute" I thought she was gonna sit in his chair/lap and offer herself up.

Turns out it was just high courtesy.

Dex-chan lover
Those losers begging with total honesty to at least have that small glimpse of delusional happiness was sadly funny.

Dex-chan lover
Tanned angel? Makes sense with all that sun exposure above the clouds.

Dex-chan lover
i'm still firmly in the violence wizard camp

but i gotta say, tanaka is good civilization

Banned
This is a strange rule. I wonder if that sort of thing really is enforced in any Japanese schools.
It hasn't exactly come up a lot in other series, though maybe once or twice.
Oh well... Best Girl is still just trying to uphold the peace. It is her interest in the idiotic protagonist that is getting in the way of that.

@LordU : You really shouldn't talk about Best Girl that way. She doesn't make the rules. She just tries to enforce them, even when they're against her personal interests.

Dex-chan lover
This is a strange rule. I wonder if that sort of thing really is enforced in any Japanese schools.
Well, a lot of the manga schools are especially strict for the purposes of these sorts of stories, but bearing in mind that actual Japanese schools have done things such as telling people to dye their natural hair if it isn't black... I wouldn't put this past some of them either.

In this case, I suppose it's still fair enough. School is school, Valentines and White Day are completely irrelevant to what the school is for. So, if there's an existing rule against bringing stuff like sweets with you, it's not like they should be making an exception on one or two days for something that can be handled privately among people off school grounds anyway.

Everytime they do a Valentine's chapter I get so fucking angry at morals girl. She really needs to go bury her head in cement and let the other characters be happy

Double-page supporter
me seeing public morals girl get fooled like the fool she is
9a2.png

Users who are viewing this thread