Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, the sheer amount of denial Hiroko has is unbelievable!! She’s forcing herself to believe that she’s not the crush..
she's fucking terrified, and I have two hypothesis
(1) scared of getting topped raw by her subordinate in conference room A
(2) the way ayaka gets so much attention from people, if they started a relationship the chances of her being a lesbian (something she puts a lot of effort into hiding) getting exposed increase by a landslide

i vote for the first one, tho

Dex-chan lover
Dang, what's it gonna take to pin this woman down? At this point being obvious is not enough, the story needs to triple down and go absurd. Is Ayaka about to chain her to the radiator? Kidnap her and take her to Las Vegas? Show me you've got this, Ayaka.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Risa is understandably worried about Hiroko. But the way she's acting right now, it seems that the real danger was Ayaka herself all along

Contributor
Her gaydar is so bad she couldn’t even clock the coworker, how did she make it as a womanizer??

Dex-chan lover
Who needs gaydar when you can go to the gay bar? It's like the old country buffet for diving muff.
I sure hope the aver quality is better than the food at OCB!
Havent been since the 90s, mind you, but everything just tasted like MSG

Dex-chan lover
I fully believe author made this series with the only purpose to annoy the shit out of the readers. She could probably say straight to her face that she loves her and she would still wonder who it could be🤦🏼‍♂️
To be fair, it could've been solved ages ago, but I feel like he created 'Risa' for the sole purpose of being a nuisance >_>.. Whenever it's about to go somewhere, she kicks every progress back to 0

Dex-chan lover
Her gaydar is so bad she couldn’t even clock the coworker, how did she make it as a womanizer??
My guess is that her reputation as being a womanizer is as massive a misunderstanding as anything that she herself does. She'd go home with a different woman every night, but said "partners" were always too humiliated to admit that nothing actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she’s deeply in the closet at work, and most likely one reason for that is that she doesn’t think it’s possible that anyone would understand. I know that feeling.
Gotta remember that (outside a few cities) in Japan you can legally be fired (evicted, etc. No recognition of relationships wrt domestic violence…)for being gay. This leads to more closeted people, which leads to a disparity on perceived percentages and it’s a big self-sustaining pisspile.
People in such situations end up living two lives. “No one in my in this life could possibly have anything to do with other life” in part because that would be scary.

I remember when the USA was like that. That was almost half my life! It was DIFFERENT from now.

My stepdaughter is growing up with a mom and a stepmom, and openly gay friends and we had to explain the concept of *phobia and the origins of “Pride” as she had no concept. The two homophobic kids she knew were the weirdos in our old neighbourhood.
Cue Bob Dylan

edit: in practice, things are often ok in Japan. An occasional streamer has talked about coming out at her job and continuing to work there after transitioning.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, she’s deeply in the closet at work, and most likely one reason for that is that she doesn’t think it’s possible that anyone would understand. I know that feeling.
Gotta remember that (outside a few cities) in Japan you can legally be fired (evicted, etc. No recognition of relationships wrt domestic violence…)for being gay. This leads to more closeted people, which leads to a disparity on perceived percentages and it’s a big self-sustaining pisspile.
People in such situations end up living two lives. “No one in my in this life could possibly have anything to do with other life” in part because that would be scary.

I remember when the USA was like that. That was almost half my life! It was DIFFERENT from now.

My stepdaughter is growing up with a mom and a stepmom, and openly gay friends and we had to explain the concept of *phobia and the origins of “Pride” as she had no concept. The two homophobic kids she knew were the weirdos in our old neighbourhood.
Cue Bob Dylan
Hiroko is also 13 years older than Ayaka. So like you said, she might perceive things differently than how Ayaka does, especially as a boss in the company. I mean Ayaka is very loud and out there.

Contributor

Cue Bob Dylan
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense

Dex-chan lover
There is no way this woman could woo anything smarter than a cold beer, I swear to Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread