Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
sigh..

im dropping out, thank you for your hardwork scanlator san. good luck readers!

Dex-chan lover
I've read many yuris before but I've never read something so rage inducing before. What a shitshow but I'm genuinely curious as to how Hiroko redeems herself. The writing can't get any worse than what we all just read right?

Dex-chan lover
Rage 🤬

Also in the context of the story, in Japan it's NOT a good idea to come out. Japan is a conservetive country and also doesn't really like ppl sticking out. They don't have the proverb 'the nail sticking out get's hammered down' for nothing. 😬
For someone in her position it’s a dangerous prospect and used to be worse.
Younger people have little to fear in a number of places, but “little” doesn’t mean “less than the US”.
They have far fewer rights in Japan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's acting like she's a maiden in love lmao .. my heart will only settle if Author would give Risa a love interest already so I could completely ship the two without coming back to Risa :fml:

Banned
man, this forced drama bullshit is too much, i almost dropped it. I will check in when it is fully uploaded but i do not want to torture myself with this stupid ass writing each chapter.

I literally had to pause and took a scroll while laughing my ass of after reading that pathetic excuse by hiroko lmao. I swear the author is killing me with this character "development" and the cliffhangers that eventually lead to nothing at all. My girl ayaka deserve better than this man.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i feel bad for hiroko, being portrayed as such a womanizer but actually being like a lvl -10 idiot with feelings haha. obviously as an audience we see everything! but as athena496 said, like..... she doesn't know any of that. what if she says "yo ayaka me too!" and then has to face ayaka telling her about her crush on another woman? she's bad at feelings. let's let her grow in this manga!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Of course she’d lie to her COLLEAGUES about her sexuality. Yes Japan is slowly becoming accepting of lgbtq+ people (esp. with recent talks of gay marriage m) but the older generation still exists, and they can be so conservative. She’s kept this facade of a straight woman for years because she knows what sort of backlash she would get for coming out to the world. I don’t understand why people think refusing to come out is such a big deal. Either you live in your own ignorant bubble not understanding that the world (Japan) is not so easily willing to accept gay people. Or you just like to enforce a toxic culture of forcing people to come out in such world.
Ntm that workplace relationships are typically frowned upon for very good reasons. Seriously just think it through a bit. Even for a second.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she’d lie to her COLLEAGUES about her sexuality. Yes Japan is slowly becoming accepting of lgbtq+ people (esp. with recent talks of gay marriage m) but the older generation still exists, and they can be so conservative. She’s kept this facade of a straight woman for years because she knows what sort of backlash she would get for coming out to the world. I don’t understand why people think refusing to come out is such a big deal. Either you live in your own ignorant bubble not understanding that the world (Japan) is not so easily willing to accept gay people. Or you just like to enforce a toxic culture of forcing people to come out in such world.
Ntm that workplace relationships are typically frowned upon for very good reasons. Seriously just think it through a bit. Even for a second.
On top of that, it’s a question of “maybe get a girlfriend“ vs “change her entire life”.
I wonder which is a bigger deal.

Dex-chan lover
Honesly Ayaka, she lied to you because she's a moron, it might be better for you to just drop your interest in Hiroko and move on, because this is just stupidity at this point.
Yes, because calling people in the closet “liars” isn’t toxic at all /s

Dex-chan lover
Hiroko is the most annoying main character at this point. I've never been this annoyed with a main charter since Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi, but she had an excuse because she was a teenager. Hiroko on the other hand has no excuse at this point.
She’s gay in a heteronormative society and decades of a successful life in the closet.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the thing is, if Hiroko were to be a character with no experience in that field sure, but the way it sounded she already pounded half of the god damn city, so how's she now acting like some innocent girl that just discovered she's a lesbian and is going through some identity crisis >_>
Because she’s not gone through any of her office. She’s 100% in the closet in her professional life. It’s constantly on her mind, because she’s SCARED OF BEING OUTED.

No one reacting like this has ever been in the closet…

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what?! Did you forget the /s
Yes I was being sarcastic don't worry.

I am aware of the social suicide it would be to come out in a public workspace in the homophobic country known as Japan.

It could very well cost her job unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread