Ayakashi Triangle - Ch. 129 - The Aquarium Date

Dex-chan lover
MONKEY SEES ACTION
OVARY ACTIVATION
GkjPuKC.png

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize pipsqueak Suzu isn't aware Male Matsuri is the Ayakashi

Girl Matsuri's gonna have to keep assuming boy Matsuri is evil/mindless for this plot twist to mean anything. Even then, it can only be so significant in the long run when boy Matsuri dying would be so bad, it's very unlikely to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I like that this silly ecchi manga puts so much weight to every new antagonist character it introduces. Being Garaku, Mei, Hinojiki, Boy Matsuri... they all remain as important, colorful side characters. With boy Matsuri I wonder... will it be the same, and we'll have two Matsuris until the end (Suzu harem) or will they combine somewhere down the line? In this chapter it becomes clear that boy Matsuri won't simply disappear or get exorcised. I hope they stay separate and learn to live together knowing full well their condition. Many ecchi shenanigans will ensue. How hilarious will it be if they somehow become "aware" of each other.

Also, yeah, I too LOL at Suzu's cervix reaction at boy Matsuri's request. What a riot she is; brilliant character.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this chapter and we are getting some progression with the storline, thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread