Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 151 - The Hunter at the Heart of Tokyo

Dex-chan lover
If 2018 ended, will there be another Baki Dou page when the next volume comes out?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. But man this a rough series, the a lot of fights were very short and one sided and the plot was really mediocre, well Baki plot was never that great but this one was rough, maybe the series should have ended when Baki "won" against his father.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to see another Hanma brother out there.
While i do appreciate the attention Jack is finally getting after decades of defeats (he technically win against Sirkosky, i don't really liked how he simply withdrew and left Gaia end the job), i also think it's a little too late to hyping him this much full knowing that Baki and Yujiro will be steps beyond (Baki as always will lose the first fight for some reason, and then completely destroy him in the reamach).

Also hoping that we don't get another long series just to see the main antagonist and his team get destroyed after the first win, especially by the one who he already beaten.

Musashi at lest left the scene almost undefeated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The cute boys doing cute things slice of life is fine and all, but I hope they setup all the sumo shit for something better in the next series, because holy fuck what a dissapointment. The combats this time were very short and one sided.

Users who are viewing this thread