BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

was it Louis' blood? or will it turn out to be.....coffee or something

I wish there was no romance in this, I'd enjoy it so much more without the whiny scenes every few chapters about not being able to be together đŸ˜‚

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Paru say that Beastars would end in roughly 20 volumes? Maybe Melon's arc is among the last we'll get to see (or maybe Paru's statement is now void because hey, things change and nothing is set in stone).
Either way, I have the feeling that once Melon is out of the way it'll be Yafya who becomes the biggest antagonist of the series. This fight with Melon will be amazing!

SDK

Exactly, after trying to bait us so many times in the past, it's just too difficult to believe that Legosi really ate and killed anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Deer.jpg

strawberry-smoothie-blending-in-a-stock-photo_csp57735046.jpg

It’s too late paru, i’m not falling for one of your cliffhangers another time.
It’s just going to be goddamn tomato juice again or some other dumb thing, mark my words.

Dex-chan lover
So i will just comment on how sweet was that moment with those two, their relationship is slow-moving but when it moves it RUNS and i love it. I see what people don't like in Haru but i really don't care much about her flaws, i mean if you dissect Legosi he is practically a psycho pervert that has a deep sexual obsession with a niche of society and i still think of him as a good boy, but the not goodest of boys like Jack, that one he would really need work to surpass.

Dex-chan lover
Paru's tendency to break expectations leads me to believe that ain't Louis in the bag, but something or someone else. However, if she ever breaks the breaking expectations trends, let it not be here, cos that'd be kinda fucked up.

That being said, Legosi and Haru having a flash of difficulty in their relationship is nothing new, but the kiss was sweet enough to save that.

Why does Legosi have those Oguma/Ibuki eyes on the last page i'm shook >__>

Users who are viewing this thread