Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - A Town Governed By Death

Dex-chan lover
Old man teaching his swordmanship to someone who look like his son, cant wait for the next chapter ^^)/

Double-page supporter
like how in the cover art he's using the sword that the "son" is holding lmfao
not too important and super obvious spoiler as it only pertains to this chapter but its funny none the less

Can someone spoil me...
The fight has been building going on for half a year ffs

Fed-Kun's army
Finnaly an update, like this series just wish it could be updated regularly

Fed-Kun's army
“ You can’t take out undead with just physical attacks” Food for through, what if I shoot its arms or spine off?

Fed-Kun's army
I had been doing research from every isekai manga that I read, and from what I found, all women from Noble medieval isekai milf is hot, like always

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD @DrDuckling : He has the same sword in every page it is clear, including the page right before the cover image.
It kind of makes sense for the son to have the same sword design as his father.

@KuroAnsatsu : artists do not like drawing non attractive women, others then he ocasional pig-villainesses.

Dex-chan lover
@mammon

been awhile since I read it but it was something like
It's a lich, they team up and kill it, freeing the souls of Aaron's family. Then mc leaves to deal to find Roxy then when he comes back Aaron adopts him, making him a holy knight, heir to one of the 5 major families and Roxy's equal in status. Always liked how the mc builds a family as the story goes on.

Dex-chan lover
@KuroAnsatsu

... Yeah, they're nobles. Part of a woman's social influence is in her looks. She can be crafty and big-hearted, but if she's an ugly stump the other shallow noblewomen will laugh at her and shun her rather than listen to her. Women are the most critical of other women, and it definitely shows in hen groups like noble circles.

Also, do you really want to look at something ugly for multiple pages? There's a reason why the guys are usually all somewhat effeminate and pretty. instead of grizzly, unshaven, scarred in nasty ways. Unless they're bad guys. It's very Asian to believe that beauty = goodness, and ugliness = evilness. It was a consideration of China that beautiful people were blessed by the gods, and ugly people were scorned by the gods.

I had forgotten how edgy this manga tries to be. God, these dialogues are shit, and I'm sure it's not the translator's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread