Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Roaring Dragon That Rules The Heavens

What kind of moron just stands there with a quizzical expression on her face, while her whole squad gets wiped out?
Lmao maybe expecting even a hint of realism is asking too much from this manga? 😂

FUCK Finally she knows. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you translators please continue translating this manga really love it. RESPECT!

Double-page supporter
Whats this territory of E?
I dont remember what E is.
Can someone remind me?

It became so cringy aaaa...
But I'll still read it since I'm curious

He looked like Shiva Godsuya for a moment there lol. And isn't Ellis/Elise the name of Skill holder of sin Lust?

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao @brokenenglish
He truly looks like tatsuya now.
Even tho at first he looked like mc from Magika kenshi.

Double-page supporter
@LustyHeart on simple terms, its surpassing the limit of Humanity...
like when you playing MMORPG, there's 'MAX level' right? Area E is destroying that limit and reach the realm above that....
so everything that still within 'Max Level' cannot harm someone who already broke that limit and reach Area E...
they basically invincible if people that haven't reach 'Area E' attacking them, like when your character that already max on every stats then wandering around on newbie area naked.

Dex-chan lover
@LustyHeart
basically what was said last chapter - humans have max stats of 10mil, break this limit and you enter the area E, like on calculators when they can't display enough numbers. Like you would want to show that someone has 10 trillion in stats, then the player window can't handle that and shows instead 1E13, that is 1 + 13 zeroes.
Rest is as @Nematoda said.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? I thought Roxy wont recognize him on this volume yet since i saw the LN Illus. and it was around Vol. 4 and I think the manga is around Vol. 3

Dex-chan lover
@OkitaJSouji

In the LN this is the fight where she notices him. I think it was actually just as this fight was over. But same fight, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread