Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
@kooncity lol nobody praising MC, people defend MC cause she in still in character and people want her do the impossible of all sudden

like "hue hue mc is adult, so she should be able to do everything" i mean come on not every adult smart and wise

also asking joham family won't work if MC the one who asking for help, unless Eugan the head of family who want it. and Johan family is outsider in the family there little thing they can do without approval of the house.

MC passiveness is infuriating, I would understand if she were a child but she is not and this is the second time she pass through this.

I know not all adults are emotionally mature, specially when they had problems in their childhood, but this is not just a simple adult, she is living trough her life a second time. This passiveness is not being an emotionally crippled adult, is being a stupid one for not taking advantage of, at the very least, some of the tools being in her situation freely gave her.

What’s happening here is what happens with most amateur fantasy stories nowadays, the author gives some amazing background to their characters just to throw it out the window and forget all about it after the second chapter. Why even bother in the first place!

Why isn't the MC working with her eldest brother? We've already seen he has spine enough to stand up to these people. Her suffering in silence isn't helping. Her WATCHING everyone ELSE suffer in silence...why? Tell Eugene how evil the aunt is. Have him hide in the room while she says that evil shit. Do SOMETHING!

@eridanired123 and @Garlyle I completely agree. I just hope she pulls her shit together and does something instead of standing on the sidelines all broody and contemplative. She hasn't even given a thought to how to improve the situation forget acting.

Fed-Kun's army
yall have no idea how scary the world is for kids huh? like i know that shes an adult and all but her status right now is as a child like what is not clicking here???

I can't 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@comedyxtragedy

Any moves or no moves she makes will be dangerous, regardless. Tell everyone?! Of course not, but she should tell someone at least, in this case Eugene, the family leader. It's extremely dangerous to keep Eugene out of the loop on the family matters, finding out too late means that the damage is already done and it will only make him feel more guilty later on (Burden x10). Thoughts like "I should have paid more attention". I understand it's stressful time for him. You can see that the aunt is not there to make things better and that she chose to focus on Erich because he is the youngest of house, so he's easily manipulated. Most likely wants to become his "regent" when installing him as family leader in the future, if the other 2 older siblings are gone. Having an adult around, who obviously doesn't care about him, will only worsen his mental health. Childhood is particularly vulnerable time for children's mental health.

The MC has no power in sociality guys.

It's normal she can't do anything. Even she has returned to the past. Not everyone can do well..

I mean.. We need some drama. The MC is not that mature in her age (form the past i mean)

Ckck. Just enjoy the drama. If the MC become so strong just because she reversed the time, don’t you think it's weird? She doesn't have any power from the start anyway

None of the adults seem to care about them im so stressed i just want these kids to be happy 😭😭😭

@comedyxtragedy
Bruh wtf, ofc she can't write a snitch letter. Have you ever heard of subtleties? 😅

Write a letter with subtle implications that she needs help, or she could just update them with the situation they're currently in (lie and say all is well in case intercepted by maids) then invite them for a visit to cheer up her sibs. Simple af. She doesn't have to snitch, aunt looks like a social climbing asshole that'll fuck up on her own anyway. She just have to get adults that could help her and her sibs with their situation. She doesn't have to do everything herself yall.

Maybe author is planning for Eugene to see the abuse, seeing now that he's housebound for a while, and that breaks the camel's back and he kicks out the shady relatives saving fl and making her fall for him. in a way fl doesnt need to do anything except stand there and be pretty bc clearly this aint a story where the lead actually leads. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread