Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

it's satisfying to see them destroying these creeps but i dislike the energy & time wasted (her life's worth of magic???). no one except your parents are responsible for teaching you human decency & i hate that she's taking on that burden. like is she rly gonna do all that to teach a lesson to each one ?? too many chapters wasted . i'd prefer no mental exertion. just mindless ass whoopings (stress relief so ur not losing too much).

Dex-chan lover
There's some comments about supposed comments that allegedly defend the creepy trope male leads, or alternatively about the female lead being too harsh, but I gotta say, skimming the thread, I haven't seen a single one. If they exist, they are clearly in the minority compared to the "yay!" ones.

Melissa you are a queen.
Jack is so creepy stalking Yuri and taking photos of her without her consent.
Yuri also reacted very well telling him to scram to the sun.

Aggregator gang
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT DUMBASS "ALPHA MALE" WAS LIKE "IF I KILL ALL THESE ANIMALS SHE'LL HAVE TO BE IMPRESSED AND I CAN ONE-UP THE BITCH THAT KICKS MY ASS"

I love how not only is Melissa utterly crushing each male lead, but also doing so while conveying to them exactly how fucked up what they're doing is. It's not just "I can't do anything because of Melissa," it's "holy shit I'm a terrible human being".
Really interested in seeing where this goes after she takes care of all the male leads. I think Peacock will have another round since he's only fought her "fair and square" and hasn't really done any yandere shit but I also wouldn't be surprised if not.
Here's hoping it doesn't just end after all the male leads have been dealt with.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I think that red wolf is going to try for the MC instead of the blondie?

@ Wilhelm_Stenvall Your comment made me bust out laughing xD -- and u ain't wrong either

I absolutely love Melissa and Yuri's interection, they complete each other, how I wish this couple to become real!

thanks for the chap!

https://mangadex.org/user/138792/wilhelm_stenvall
Oh look, one of the animals on the pile of bodies is still alive, better shoot it.

Agreed. "Ch-chink"

I like how this manhwa describes perfectly the cliché plot of other manhwas and web novels.

Melissa and Yuri are right, it's disgusting been stalked and there's at least one stalker guy in the web novels and sometimes we find it "romantic" even if we as readers know is wrong, but it's all because the author makes it see it that way but irl would be disgusting

i really love this manhwa. plus, i love how yuri is basically in love with melissa instead of the other guys like YESSSSSSS f*ck those turds

Users who are viewing this thread