Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I still hope that this prince is actually a good guy, despite every single suspicious things Cronin had pointed out in his very enlightening inner monologue.
giphy.gif

And the prince feels like an isekai'd person, actually.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that will mean he has some other reaction to the sacred sword mind control as an otherworlder, otherwise it will be kinda meh twist.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well I'm gonna take that as sufficiently "called it", lmao. Although, I didn't expect the biological magic / clones angle, which is probably how he "made" the sages and is able to be in multiple places at once (for his maid-pleasure alibi). But still, close enough for me.

Funny to see him be an isekai protag, too.

Dex-chan lover
Prince is an Isekai protag huh? Clearly he's early in his journey since he already put his Harem together and achieved everything. Just gotta wait for him to meet MC and draw a katana.

Dex-chan lover
Kaliman's spear??
The heck, Kaliman never used a weapon of that type.

• Funny

le3

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I'm just here to see how the author gonna wrote this story, you don't always found a series where the author suddenly shift the tone of the story as hard as this.

Dex-chan lover
Okay for a while I wondered if I was reading the right manga.

Dex-chan lover
Okay for a while I wondered if I was reading the right manga.
I feel like I’ve seen this in so many different fantasy/isekai manga, where the story will inexplicably jump to some unknown character that has little to no connection to the main characters just to introduce some new plot thread. I totally could be forgetting something from previous chapters, but I had no idea why I should care about anything these guys were saying the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread