Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
You know I didn't think about how the monsters, which normally are portrayed as grotesque, would also be subjected to this world's rules on appearance. I would not be surprised if people from the normal world that see these monsters would end up dying easily due to how distracted they are to their cuteness. Anyways Towa's harem continues to grow among another thing that is also growing. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
so they see each other and say: "girl you are so ugly that even your mirror filed a restraining order."

9jn25in.png

Dex-chan lover
You know I didn't think about how the monsters, which normally are portrayed as grotesque, would also be subjected to this world's rules on appearance. I would not be surprised if people from the normal world that see these monsters would end up dying easily due to how distracted they are to their cuteness. Anyways Towa's harem continues to grow among another thing that is also growing. Thanks for the chapter.
yeah i was thinking too that hhuh makes sense the monsters looks cute too but also wow dont show Towa it he might feel sad lmao

Users who are viewing this thread