Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking "they must love their orcs" but i guess it gone this way instead.

Dex-chan lover
Also will there be no sex in this? i read the comment on chapter 2 or something and there was a mention of "nip slip" as if thats the most we can get from this? i expected this to go like the boob size reverse world manga.

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry anon, as long as there's updates I'm ok, I've been waiting for years for updates on some of my favorite mangas, i have patience

Dex-chan lover
Also will there be no sex in this? i read the comment on chapter 2 or something and there was a mention of "nip slip" as if thats the most we can get from this? i expected this to go like the boob size reverse world manga.
Boob size reverse manga? Can i have the name?

Dex-chan lover
You mean the manga with humans as the strongest legendary race? :wooow:

PSPSPSPS derpcat! :headpat:

Dex-chan lover
One time I can REALLY do without ecchi in a manga.

It's too bad, I love the plot, but this guy has like the polar opposite in fetishes from me it's crazy. And there is no way of knowing what other fetishes this guy's going to put in here.

I'm afraid. 😨

Dex-chan lover
I dont think thats a thing in Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai. But im interested in what manga youre mentioning so could i have the name of the manga?
8728b71b-9666-4417-9b46-13195bf2108c.png

Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken According to the elf girl the world favors skinny unthicc girls.:meguusmug:
Isn't she hideous?:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that armpit scene might be just... All of these visuals maybe just the Artist preference

Dex-chan lover
He... came from being up close to her cootch... :shamihuh:
Why are Japanese protags such incredible losers 99% of the time? It's not relatable, it's obnoxious.
(yes I know it's a joke, but let's be honest, this loser archetype is played the hell out)

armpit juice locket. uh... I don't how to feel about that one, chief.
And her sweat looked like slime. Gross.

Dex-chan lover
What's the opposite of scaroused?
Uh…super aroused? Like, “you’re REALLY into this to the point you would fuck my screen or get yourself isekai’d to there if you could ” aroused.

Users who are viewing this thread