Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 4

I definitely need more... and I'm hoping for the PLOT. Still, the excessive juices are rather annoying alongside with those nasty chests of theirs when naked.

Dex-chan lover
I was eating, and then I got to page 18. The food almost came back out. They're really dedicated to ruining this good setting with fetishes aren't they? As someone who has no fetishes, it can be hard to enjoy anything once people start trying to appeal to them...

Dex-chan lover
Also will there be no sex in this? i read the comment on chapter 2 or something and there was a mention of "nip slip" as if thats the most we can get from this? i expected this to go like the boob size reverse world manga.
You've seen the nipples and you still want sex?

If it happens, you know it's gonna be nipple fucking.

Dex-chan lover
I like this one! It's both funny AND lewd at the same time! If only he had a signature phrase like "I would like nothing more" (全然嫌じゃないです)

Double-page supporter
Not gonna hold yall this shit is actually grody and the mc is such a loser I can't read this without feeling physically ill. Everyone is ugly in this manga, and not just physically. Author and/or Artist shouldn't be allowed to cook ever again

Users who are viewing this thread