Blue Hearts - Ch. 61 - The Weekend Before the Results

Yes, we all get amnesia after the exams are over. 🙃

Thanks for the chapter

ahhh i rmbr at the start when hishiron first had a cameo in her younger body, now she’s all grown up 🥺 would’ve been great if kazaki was also there but i’m still v happy about this cameo!

Dex-chan lover
Aoba4(Re)Life! Nice to see the low-key Hishiro appearance.

Please post any news of author's next project if you hear anything. Hoping for a school or workplace romcom with good tension like ReLife. Love this authors art and characterizations but Yuuhi was hard to get fully invested in as a MC without a love interest. The cross-dressing girl would make a nice MC.

the mangaka should give more scenes to yuuhi's best friends i'm curious what they're doing in their own school, like what's their friends reaction after that fight and so on

@Asheron i think fuuka will be the love interest though she's starting to have feelings for him and she's one of the group as well and i think we'll get that in the near future since the flashback arc are over now

Double-page supporter
ahhh i rmbr at the start when hishiron first had a cameo in her younger body, now she’s all grown up 🥺 would’ve been great if kazaki was also there but i’m still v happy about this cameo!
I think she might still be in her second year (still) rather than a grown up. They're still in the same year, only 3 months has passed so it wouldn't make sense for Hishiro to be grown up

When she's still in her first year of the experiment, which we both know went really poorly :) Don't think there's any reason for her to go back to grown-up self if she's continuing the experiment. (And I don't think it was the end of the experiment yet at this point in time so all the more so)
Also we know grown-up Hishiro has a different (and prettier) hairstyle at the end. xD
latest

Users who are viewing this thread