Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Geidai Life Day One

Dex-chan lover
Blue Period out here giving me anxiety 😨
Also, bought the first volume and it's weird seeing Geidai not be called Geidai haha (it's TUA)

This chapter feels like the first episode of a new season. If this ever gets an anime, chapter 25 has to be the final episode.

The next chapter title: "Baptism", probably gives a decent idea of how the next chapter might go

On another note, I absolutely love these new character designs, ranging from somewhat ordinary to just plain bonkers.

God, i loved this chapter, it really did feel like stepping into a new world, this is so refreshing.
That said, the principal’s introduction had like five plot twists holy shit, from badass to quiet to nice to badass.
Thank you for translatingggggg

This chapter gave really good lesson regarding goal and stepping stones , especially when you are preparing for something

Fed-Kun's army
yoo at page 34 its the dude who danced while painting in the first exam

This is the first manga series where I’m considering on getting the physical manga volumes.

@shafiq95 the author produces each chapter in a round a month, it's written in Kanji with no furigana which can make it hard to translate as you have no context and you need a lot of art knowledge. For redrawing you don't want to do injustice to the very art the manga is about therefor it's going to take time to not have any marks or feel rushed. This makes 2-3 weeks a perfectly normal update speed for scanslating. Swez main redrawer is struggling atm so update maybe a little later but still it is a fucking godsend how fast they are actually updating this with all that work.

Double-page supporter
Re-reading the series, I have to say Hanakage looks and behaves a lot like this short-lived character from way back: https://mangadex.org/chapter/574342/7

Users who are viewing this thread