Blue Period - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Shibuya wasn't Built in a Day

Aggregator gang
I hate that stupid fucking cat-eyed professor so much dude, he's always such a massive dick and up to this point he has given literally zero valuable input.

Supporter
man, it's a huge progress. depressed MC is hard to watch

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so proud of his progress and his professors for validating him as well! (let's ignore the snarky one tho)

So happy that our boi Yatora got acknowledged! It might just be for realizing how inadequate his current skills are, but he is showing progress so that's worth a lot already~
I'm kinda worried about Yotasuke-kun... The way Nekoyashiki-sensei looked at him after the critiques is quite dubious...

AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THE MIKOSHI THE FIRST YEARS ARE GONNA MAKE!!

This translation team kicks ass! Here I was expecting to wait like 2 weeks to get one more chapter, but nope!!! Bless y'all!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow suddenly so many chapters updated. Thank you for the translation

With name in the middle of alphabets is the best. If the name is called from the first or last alphabets it won't matter

Dex-chan lover
I know Yatori is still lacking since he is new to art, but other students sometimes feel way to preachy in his interactions with them.

who is that on the last page 'at work'? is it yakumo? *sobs in i have a shit memory to put names on faces*

anyway thank you so much for the chapter <3

Aggregator gang
@Swezed

Title: "Wasn't" (it's a verb, verbs are always capitalized in titles).

Page 7: Was it supposed to be five hours? Were there more than sixty students in Yatora's class?

Page 15: "Choices" is plural and is to be followed by a plural verb.

Page 21: Is it Nekoshiki or Nekoyashiki? You have both on the page.

Page 38: A rogue "various".

Page 40: "Each" is to be followed by a singular verb.

Page 46: "Critique" should be singular here because it's a single process of evaluation, not a batch of finished works in a journalistic genre of critique.

Same page: "Its growing population".

Page 47: "If there were one or two people" (the operative word is "people", hence plural).

Page 54: "The layers".

Page 55: "Its mikoshi".

Are you going with AmE ("utilize") or BrE ("centre")? Trying to do both is weird.

Thanks for the multi-release, but I'm not sure if it's worth rushing the QC to this extent to get things out just a few hours sooner. Surely we all can wait at least that much longer. :)

Double-page supporter
Yakumo's one of them starving artists that spend all their money on art supplies huh

Users who are viewing this thread