Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I'm certain you and the other guy have had many successful relationships. You definitely aren't angry that the most you achieved in life is being angry about what a woman wears like it's the fucking 1940's or some shit.
Nobody has successful relationships anymore. Case in point: I bet you're not married.
I don't know where you're reading this shit, but trust me, whoever says that doesn't have your well being in mind. At all.
Says that she's dressed like a hooker? Because she literally is.

Dex-chan lover
It could be that. Or, she just likes wearing them. It's not like she can't afford wearing only cute underwear.
At least from my own partner, when she's sleeping, the last thing she wants to be wearing is boob jail, let alone while she's sick. My intention was not to continue the slut-shaming here, but remark on the male gaze of drawing a character in lingerie while she's in little position to present sexily.

That was the TL fucking up the translation. It went from "What's bothering you? :(" to "I'm so glad you'd get jealous over me! The way you felt when I was straddling him is the way I feel when you breathe in another woman's direction!"
Literally riding your "supposed lover" best friend isn't the same as just talking to another girl
Bonus point for her dialogue line straight up from a ntr doujin
She didnt even apologise or explain the situation it was subaru who did it
Honestly she was totally acting like a bitch ,she know the mc got low self esteem you don't do that to a guy like that
Next time what ? she's gonna ride the neighboor because he smiled to another girl maybe?
And now that the author successfully sweeped the probleme the mc magically forgot and can't talk her out of her behaviour
Just a 'hey luna i don't like you acting like that to other guys can you maybe stop "would have been sufficient even if this is stupid because for a girl 'head over heels" for the guy it should be natural

Supporter
At least from my own partner, when she's sleeping, the last thing she wants to be wearing is boob jail, let alone while she's sick. My intention was not to continue the slut-shaming here, but remark on the male gaze of drawing a character in lingerie while she's in little position to present sexily.
Yeah, that's fair and a good point. I should probably have more clearly delineated where my response to your prior contribution ends and where the one directed at some other, more deranged posts starts; those were obviously not at the same level or in the same category at all.

Double-page supporter
the MC is feeling bad for asking a perfectly normal question, because his moral standards are higher than those of a saint, it's like he feels sorry for even existing
fr, his attitude makes me uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
Literally riding your "supposed lover" best friend isn't the same as just talking to another girl
Bonus point for her dialogue line straight up from a ntr doujin
She didnt even apologise or explain the situation it was subaru who did it
Honestly she was totally acting like a bitch ,she know the mc got low self esteem you don't do that to a guy like that
Next time what ? she's gonna ride the neighboor because he smiled to another girl maybe?
And now that the author successfully sweeped the probleme the mc magically forgot and can't talk her out of her behaviour
Just a 'hey luna i don't like you acting like that to other guys can you maybe stop "would have been sufficient even if this is stupid because for a girl 'head over heels" for the guy it should be natural
I think we're supposed to lean on the fact that she's a gyaru to explain the outgoing personality and fucked sense of decency, then just kind of "Know" she only has eyes for MC.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Luna in these outfits has rekindled feelings I haven't had since late junior high. Particularly ,"I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A DRAWING!" or " I want a cute(sexy) girlfriend"
Hopefully one that doesn't straddle your friend like it's nothing, then take pleasure in your jealousy. And if she could just not dress like a whore in public, that'd be nice too.

Hopefully one that doesn't straddle your friend like it's nothing, then take pleasure in your jealousy. And if she could just not dress like a whore in public, that'd be nice too.
It seems like you don't enjoy reading this; you know, just because it's publicly available doesn't mean you have to read it.

i want to see her boobs

ncpxb3qzsns51.png

Users who are viewing this thread