Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's some sexy combo there.
Her night battle lingerie.

Yes

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Her room is probably full of photos of him or something like that. Or something that links them together, like they meet on their childhood, cause from the first chapters it looked to me like she knew him before of what she told him.
I dont think that she would be so freaked out about him seeing her room if it was just a "they met in the past".
Im sure she has something bad in there, so bad that she thinks their relationship would be over if he finds out.
Maybe shes obsessed with him and has the typical stalker room with photos?

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YES WE ARE SO IN. Who I'm kidding, he's gonna get cockblocked or cockblock himself, but damn that last page art

Dex-chan lover
It has a suggestive tag though..... THE CHANCES ARE THERE

There can be seggs without an erotica tag, erotica usually means a lot of details and nudity
Oh, I'll agree with it absolutely being a possibility. Best of my knowledge the tags have more to do with theme than how explicit something is, or even if there's, shall we simply call it "adult" activities. Yamada-kun and Horimiya are two that come to mind that do not have even the "Suggestive" tag.

I just don't see it happening NOW. If I'm surprised, I'll be very surprised, though that would make for a very interesting story going forward; something like that would have a major impact. But I expect it'll trundle along a bit more "traditionally".

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'll agree with it absolutely being a possibility. Best of my knowledge the tags have more to do with theme than how explicit something is, or even if there's, shall we simply call it "adult" activities. Yamada-kun and Horimiya are two that come to mind that do not have even the "Suggestive" tag.

I just don't see it happening NOW. If I'm surprised, I'll be very surprised, though that would make for a very interesting story going forward; something like that would have a major impact. But I expect it'll trundle along a bit more "traditionally".
True, however sadly the suggestive tag might have come from the fact they were talking about seggs before (not quite sure what makes them add the suggestive tag), but you can always dream!

Dex-chan lover
True, however sadly the suggestive tag might have come from the fact they were talking about seggs before (not quite sure what makes them add the suggestive tag), but you can always dream!
I don't think there's a strict definition, in fairness, the last couple pages easily qualify. Lol Maybe I'll be surprised, that would certainly raise my estimation of this work (it's not low, but I'm not blown away or surprised either).

Dex-chan lover
I think probably she's lowkey his stalker (I bet it's full of pictures of him or something)
I mean she did say "Should I tail him in secret, I could hire a detective or attach a gps monitor to him" then continues to say "I don't do that kind of stuff anymore, at least not since I got to know him" so it definitely wouldn't surprise me

Dex-chan lover
UWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SEGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

F*ck u author if u dont make it happen after toying with us, imma drop this shit immediately

Dex-chan lover
UWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SEGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

F*ck u author if u dont make it happen after toying with us, imma drop this shit immediately
I'm sure the author reads the message board 9f the site that hosts pirated versions of their work. Also I'm sure they are very concerned about whether you will keep reading or not.

Fed-Kun's army
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST PLS BE AN OFF SCREEN GROUND POUND RATHER THAN "OH NO, WE SHOULDN'T DO THIS" CHAPTER :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I bet they didn't do it. Because if they do it, this comic should be ended soon 🗿

Dex-chan lover
65f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i do sense some no segs trope, though.
anyway, lot of things that must be considered for the plot so yeah, whatever the outcomes will gladly take it for more luna-chan cute moments :win:
thanks as always for the scanlating

Users who are viewing this thread