Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - That One Undereleveled Person in the Party Levels Up Super Fast

@Ribhav2466
Not sure if the translator is still working on this, but you can just jump into the Light Novel (translated by YenPress) starting from volume 2. Even the raws in Japan are still at the beginning of LN volume 3, it's gonna take years to catch up with the LN since it's only updated monthly.

Edit: English translation for the LN has been up to volume 4 as of now, and volume 5 is coming in November. The release schedule has been consistent so far, one volume every 4 months.

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman

In my mind I call that manga "Hypocrisy: the manga". But I'm still reading it because I want to see how it will develop. Right now, I find it pretty stupid, but it might change.

On the other hand, I think what the MC is going through could be a good training for a politician. However I'm not sure I can really say they are the most honest and trustworthy persons on Earth so...

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. "BeInG a LoNeR", FOR FUCK'S SAKE?! This manipulative bitch just wants him (for some inconceivable reason, but clearly nor for his own sake), but being a "queen" just doesn't want to be associated with a "loser"?

@Santouryuu, and what happened there? Like I have said, this bitch just fell in him since beginning, but wanted to raise his value to someone worthy of fucking her, the queen? Predictable as shit.

@AStrangerIsHere, "a good training for" being a Japanese. Their whole society is based on hypocrisy, it's the cornerstone of their "respectful politeness" weebs are so fond of.

@drig2

what happened there is that the issue of faking it , doing shit you don't want to for being supposedly popular or successful, was confronted directly and Tomozaki goes back to his earlier state for a while. However, he comes to the conclusion that he actually likes how he changed, for the most part. And so he decides that changing yourself isn't necessarily lying to yourself. But of course you shouldn't compromise on your beliefs, or do shit you hate.

The above is a summary off the top of my head, and reading Vol 3 is advisable to get the proper idea.

Off topic, vol 5 was also mostly good. Vol 4 ended on a blatant cliffhanger and waiting was just frustrating though. Overall, I honestly had high hopes from the series after reading the first vol, but was disappointed by the second vol. After that its been better but still my interest or appraisal isn't that high for some reason as it was

Users who are viewing this thread