Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - That One Underleveled Person in the Party Levels Up Super Fast (2)

@Darklight99:
>I wonder what kind of a person the author actually is in reality, as a writer, especially a LN writer, I would think that they're a nerd, but then what business do they have writing a manga like this? Is it about how a need like them managed to become social?

This is the author debut work as Light Novel writer, which won him a spot in top 10 Kono Light Novel Awards five times in row since the debut (which only accomplished by SAO and Baka to Test). Before that, he was in entertainment industry (not specified in iirc). From a glance, he seems like he's the very opposite of a nerd. That doesn't mean that he's not a nerd though, he's actually quite strong at Super Smash Bros and isn't shy from showing his love for this game in his social media (you may have already noticed that Atafami is very Smash Bros-inspired), he's also a friend of aMSa.
https://twitter.com/Yaku_yuki/status/1169908719259246594?s=19
https://twitter.com/Yaku_yuki/status/1188787735567298561?s=19

From what I remember, he was kind of introvert but then he tried to change himself to be more outgoing, challenging himself in sort of different things right after graduating from high school, including entering entertainment industry/show biz. I think what he wanted to say with this series is that you can change yourself and still be true to yourself/keep doing what you love.

This series seriously made me cringe so hard as in getting unbearable goosebumps and secondhand embarrassments because of the cheesy story/characters/dialogs etc.

The idea of trying to be normies is just disgusting to me. Trying to fit in and throw yourself to uncomfortable circle just because it's cool and the right way to life.

The real life they are playing rn is like min maxing, only care about meta, shitting on casuals, and playing for winning, not to enjoy. That's a horrible way to play a game at least for me.

Then again, I'm a loner. So you may just laugh at my comment and excuse this because my stance on real life.

author probably got a girlfriend and is trying to convince everyone to stop being a weeb lmao

Dex-chan lover
Based on my personal experience the "meh" option is usually the "worst" option in my group of friends; if we went with the "good" option we all get to enjoy it, but if we went with the "bad" option we get to make fun of the situation. Honestly the most memorable outings we've had were the ones that were technically a "fail", so I don't really agree with the side of making the group agree on the middle option just to play it safe.
Also faking it while thinking that the others are also probably faking it is just a recipe for disaster, I've seen a lot of fall outs because of this "majority rule". I get it if it's for work, but if it's for your self-improvement it's kinda not the best advice

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm just hoping for Tomozaki to succeed in whatever he wants in his life by being who he is and Hinami to fall flat after all the faking she's been doing

Fed-Kun's army
You go, Mimimi! This bitch is way too full of herself. Someone needs to humble her a little. I would love it if Mi-to-the-3 chose MC-Kun to endorse her.

Also, what is up with all the fucking dissertations in the comments section? Tooo looong.

Users who are viewing this thread