Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - If you speed-run a game inside a game, there’s no way you can stop (1)

Dex-chan lover
IT'S BACK

Thank you so much I love this series a lot and hopefully we get more updates.

Ouch my neck hurts from the whiplash between Chapter 13 to 14 because there was literally no transition between the two.

They were in a mall to buy gifts (and grab a bite) at the end of 13 then suddenly they're back in school in 14. Then we were just told off-handedly that Tomozaki failed his mission to get his suggestions accepted twice.

The pacing is getting sloppy.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like something missing in the previous chapter

Power Uploader
I'll advice to just read the LN.. a lot is missing like other said.

Thank you very much. I like this series.
Where can i find the visual novel? It is not clear how he failed the mission of Chapter 13.

Dex-chan lover
Ayy it's back, I was surprised that they announced an anime for this

Thank you for picking this series up! 😭 I really like this series, hope you guys will continue the translation!! 😊💓

Thanks for picking this series up! I really enjoyed reading this, thank the heavens it finally got updated

Dex-chan lover
YO it’s back! Thanks for translating!

Also... for anyone who’s up to date with the source material, mind spoiling me on who the end girl is...? I think he and the book girl go well together, but mostly I’m hoping that he doesn’t end up with Hinami Aoi since I really like their platonic relationship

So the last assignment is failed just like that? Kind of dissapointing.
But anyway, thank you for picking this up, Noir Scan.

Contributor
It's been so long that I forgot what even happened previously, which ironically helped reduce the whiplash that other posters have experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread