Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Man akane needs to be in more chapters healer girl is boring af

Dex-chan lover
growth rate +500%

on the other note, i wonder what effect 'the cloth' will have?

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima
As a ln/wn reader, I'll give you a spoilerfree hint, (I'll still put it behind spoiler for those who don't even want that):
All divine blessing are associated with... the divine, that is to says gods (duh).
The blessing effect reflect the god giving the blessing.
Now you just need to guess the god.
The author seems to know somewhat a lot of non japanese gods but also like memes (the japanese memes), try guessing the god from that.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Would it be possible to spoil me slightly more? I have some ideas, but (spoiler-tags to be sure)
since my knowledge is limited to mostly Greek/Roman and Norse pantheons, I'm struggling with finding gods that'd relate to "The Human" and to "Cloth". Cloth makes me assume it might be Hercules-related, but only because I've seen depictions of him just wearing cloth and the Nemean lion. "Earth" makes me assume Gaia is at work, but not even knowing which Pantheon to take into account makes it unexpectedly difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmm... glad he's having fun but there comes a point where people take for granted your skills and then just use you to do a job for free.
Hope MC doesn't get screwed over for his contributions. The party he's with now seems decent, but let's see what happens in the next few chaps

Fed-Kun's army
This is my guess on what Cloth is thanks to @Le_Flemard 's hit. I'm placing a spoiler just in case...
Cloth may mean the Golden Fleece from greek mythology. It has super healing abilities so I guess that's why he can recover so fast as his stamina is recovering ever so often more than it being spent.

Fed-Kun's army
@Voij Funny you should mention Greek.
Clotho is one of the three fates in Greek mythology. I haven't read the novel, so I'm not sure if that's what it's actually referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread