Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dumbass recognized that Douglas is the greatest magician and there has never been a precedent of healing hexes, why the fuck would you not let him try healing first. I swear to God if he forgive glasses guy for kidnapping Ravi after all this, all the progression as a father goes out the window. Literally makes the whole manga redundant and even Ravi's saying don't bully Douglas. I swear to God if Douglas forgives the two of them I'm dropping this series. He's worked so hard to build a father daughter relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Oohhh
Boohooo
Born and raised with Genius title, and then meet people with more superior than him, thus thinking "the world isnt fair for me"

Typical Self-Inflated Ego noble piece of trash

Dex-chan lover
Edmund is so horribly written, jesus christ. If mc forgives, I’m out. Sick of pansy ass mcs who forgive genuinely evil and dangerous people for no good reason.

Aggregator gang
Why would MC forgive them? I would accept if he used some reason like "I don't want to show my daughter how cruel I can be" or something like that. But the least he has to do is to take them to authorities, take them to jail and not let them free.

So many recent manga chapters are freaking disappointing lately.. Tokyo revengers, twin siblings, Shi ni Modori, ippo shit. I guess with so many manga in japan a lot of them face the same dumb writing.

Double-page supporter
Kill this fucker already, hes a frigging psychopath

They sure are easy to hate with their terrible reasoning, well written in that regard, but I can't grasp the logic of "he's better than me, so I cursed him but it rebounded so you should take it back again so I don't die". If MC does anything like forgive them then this is an instant drop.

Is MC going to forgive him. That would be such a big letdown.
He did it to himself, and the reason for it was basically "I was jealous of him".
I don't mind him forgiving him as long as they show he reflects on himself and shows some remorse, but we don't see anything of that here. His friend even kidnaps your daughter and tries to kill a whole lot of innocent people.

They’re just shitty kids. Edmund has empathy, as shown with his attachment to Alan, but his self worth is so tied to being the greatest that he can’t even see how his actions are wrong. Tbh tho I just want to see Ravi absolutely blast two baddies for her growth.

Can we acknowledge that while this man was casting our mc stood there thinking about how had it is rather than counter casting something and he only really casted about 2 or 3 spells in this fight

Dex-chan lover
So because he was better than the both of them, Alan cursed him out of jealousy. Knowing full well what it meant to condemn another like that.
He lost the right to complain about it. He knew it. So Edmund complains in his stead in spite of also knowing Alan was simply reaping what he sowed.
Then, Edmund plagued others, knowing full well he would be seen not as a hero or savior, but as a monster. All to get a slight edge over Douglas.
Because he was better than the both of them.

Honestly, great friendship. Were they not garbage humans, one might even be envious of such a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread