Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Im not buying it... you cant just ask me to have sympathy for them after watching douglas eat dirt on those first chapters...DUDE... they must have redeeming qualities that have to be setup before that, you cant just tell me that guy is a hero just because and expect me to accept it... and now its even more crappy since well they even didnt kill the demon lord, douglas did.

its understandable they want douglas to eat the "curse" so he can "live" a peaceful life, now author only has a couple of options, either the hero dies, douglas eats the curse or they just fucking remove the curse from the hero, which is most likely what will happen but then all the drama would have been meaningless.

author just wrote himself into a corner, great job.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit lol, This might be the most hilariously stupid motivation I've ever seen for a "Villain" in any story ever. Like it's so bad I genuinely never saw it coming, bravo writer.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit lol, This might be the most hilariously stupid motivation I've ever seen for a "Villain" in any story ever. Like it's so bad I genuinely never saw it coming, bravo writer.

Dex-chan lover

That's some retarded logic right there.

"My friend is reckless and might die. I will curse him so hard that he'll be so weak that he'll die."

lol, ok. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

Double-page supporter
ok this is disappointing. Now, just go back to father-daughter moments. That's the whole reason I read this manga.

Man this is pants on retarded, i dont know you guys but for me the curse bouncing back to alan wasnt enough for me to garner any sympathy so that was a stupid move if author was planing to make them having good intentions but beyond stupid execution, should i feel bad he got fucked by his own petard? no, i reckon alan trying to curse him again wouldve been better for the plot or trying something else while declaring his intentions, at least that wouldve been more interesting.

autor just wrote himself into a hole, now there are a couple of options, alan dies/stays with the curse or douglas dispels the curse and edward receives all the blame for deceiving alan or not...

neither of those options interests me very much i expected a "wtf hero" moment and now they just tell me "no look he just had the best intentions" its like someone tell to you "promise me not to get angry" then proceeds to say something really fucked up that of course you have all the right to be angry, no fucking way, OWN your shit and stop hiding behind "i had good intentions".

"omg i cant see him do this to himself, lets put a curse on him so he is litterally a cripple".

somebody that reads the WN please spoil me i dont like this turn of events so i dont care too much about what really happens next, ill drop it till its complete maybe.

does anybody has any idea how this drama couldve been better? because this really left a sour taste in my mouth, it feels like cheap drama and im supposed to care for those other guys but we've mostly seen douglas so i cant just... seem to care about them...

edit: i read back the chapter before this one and he dispelled the hex... my god then we will go with the "they both get dispelled" route, this is such bs...

look, as an audience we gotta have catharsis author, and a weaksauce development like this wont cut it, everyone goes back together singing kum-baya, no thats not right...

And i get douglas never wanted to do something to alan, he just wanted to know why but what about us? we had expectations of this encounter this is not enough author.

Dex-chan lover
His logic: shit man I can't bear to watch seeing another father figure die from a monster in front of my eyes, better curse him so that he dies to me, somewhere away from my sight. ???

God damn Alan thought he was doing it for Douglas' sake but it really was for his own peace of mind. I think this was the only way that the author could have presented it and not have Alan be a total asshole for cursing Douglas.

Dex-chan lover
*Reads the "tragic" backstory*

Bet you didn't think you'd be laughing, laughing so hard you couldn't breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread