Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Web novel readers, this is important:

Will we be going into Usagi Drop territory?

Thanks for the effort but the way the story cuts it hurts my spleen so i'll stop following.

Is there translated web/light novel out there?
I couldn't find it on NU.

Dex-chan lover
@Chuckfinlay

Official publisher (latest is 7.5): https://i.gyazo.com/f01dae34a71f5e8f5d4c0125e9bc3db2.png
Reprint site (latest is compiled 3): https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/bouken/

Breaking up the chapters like that really kills the mood.

Although it is hard work I appreciate, I will also have to drop my support, due to chapter splitting.

Wish you the best!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wish people stop complaining about chapter break here and just go complain straight to the raw sites.

2hft2l0.jpg
For all lolicon's that has heart throbs for her..DIE🤣🤣🤣

It's not so much raw sites as it is the online manga sites. Some of these chapters appear in magazines and some don't, but all get split into partial chapters for the free manga sites. The raw sites just steal from them and translators scanlate those raws; You're not going to change the Japanese free online model or get the bot driven raw provider to change so the easiest solution is for scanlators to wait to release full chapter rather partial.

I kind of agree, the partial chapters end abruptly at awkward points so you're forced to reread with each release. It's not hard for scanlators to either scan all at once (same effort just all at once rather than bit by bit) or upload at once (opposite, bit by bit) and it saves a little effort since you would only upload once. Either way, it's just someone else's preference so whether they listen or not is up to them.

@christopher Well the decision is on you, if ya dont like the split chaps then just wait till the whole chap is finished, that would be monthly then.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher Yeah, I've seen numerous manga/manhwa/manhua do split chapters, but this might be the most jarring example I've seen. It feels incredibly flow-breaking when a segment ends.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this is not one of those series where the adoptive daughter falls in love with the father.

Nice story so far, and excellent translation speed by Kirei Cake. Sadly it's below an 8 probably because of the author's annoying splitting of chapters.

I just hope this is one of those series where the adoptive daughter falls in love with the father.

Users who are viewing this thread